Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire BP60 mod Pod

Aspire BP60 MTL + DTL is the new Aspire system in the Pod Mod segment; it enjoys a very effective air regulation system, the cartridge can contain up to 5ml of liquid (2ml TPD).

The Chipset interfaces to a 0.96 "color screen.
    You can push the BP60 up to 60W, included in the kit there are two options regarding the coils, in the future an optional RBA base is proposed.

Very useful is the Smart function of automatic recognition of the inserted Coils (AUTO) which automatically suggests the best wattage avoiding errors, the function can be deactivated by switching to the RBA function (manual).

We can also choose three vaping modes: fire button puff, automatic puff and a combination of both.

The BP60 is powered by an internal 1400 mAh battery, rechargeable at a maximum speed of 2A via the USB Type-C connector.

Enjoy the reading

The packaging of the Aspire BP60 shows on the front: the Aspire logo, an image of the new device and the inscription BP 60 "Innovate the way you vape".

On the back we find: indications on the content, warnings, social addresses, place of production.

1.jpg

On the remaining sides we find: logos, brands, batch number, hologram, Scratch and Check for security.

2.jpg

The kit includes:
    1 Aspire BP60 device (1400mAh)
    1 BP60 Pod (5ml)
    1 Coil BP 0.3Ω Mesh range 30-40W
    1 Coil BP 0,6Ω Double range 15-25W
    1 Cord String
    1 USB Type-C cable
    1 English / French user manual

3.jpg

Standard kit specifications:
    Dimensions: 99x38x23mm
    Weight: 100g
    Output: 1-60W
    Resistance range supported: 0.2-3.5Ω
    Battery: 1400 mAh (internal)
    Display: 0.96 inch color screen
    E-liquid capacity: 5ml (standard) 2ml (TPD)
    USB charging type C 2A / 5V
    Cut Off: 7s
    Puff: automatic or manual via button
    Adjustable air flow

4.jpg

5.jpg

Security options:
    Cut Off: 7s
    Short circuit protection
    Low resistance protection
    Low voltage protection
    Overcharge protection
    Overheating protection

6.jpg

There are five graphic combinations of choice:

7.jpg

How it is made:
    The BP60 has an aluminum alloy frame, the front panel collects the fire button at the top, the 0.96 "Oled display in the center and the two Up / Down selection buttons.

On the back we see the panel with "flame" decoration (my sample).

8.jpg

On the first of the two side profiles there is a sturdy anchor for a lanyard that has the task of retaining the hygienic cap to protect the mouthpiece, at the bottom we find the Type-C charging socket.

On the second side at the top we find the effective air adjustment wheel.

9.jpg

The pod housing houses four round-shaped magnets, four torx screws and two gold-plated connection pins.

The real innovation are two special perforated pins called "air-Switches" (shown in the photo) which convey a part of air through two additional paths obtained in the pod directly to the mouth, this system should ensure, according to Aspire, to avoid the formation of condensation.

The bottom of the BP60 is drilled for venting the integrated battery, houses two fixing screws, bears the disposal logo and the C E mark.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The Pod:
    Entirely built in PCTG it contains up to 5ml of liquid and is transparent enough for control, the mouthpiece gives a good feeling to the lips, has an internal hole of about 5mm and a small side passage "air-Switches"

The bottom of the Pod recopyed the compartment, four magnets and two "air-Switches" holes. The coil insertion method is of the push and pull type.

The silicone rubber seems very robust, is located in a lateral position and covers a filling hole of generous dimensions.

11.jpg

The coils available at the moment are: BP 0.3Ω Mesh with 30-40W range and Coil BP 0.6Ω Double with 15-25W range, it seems that an RBA base for DIY is coming from Aspire.

12.jpg

Air flow detail:
    The knurled wheel offers a good grip, the adjustment is the best I have seen on a pod, in the position of maximum closure it is almost hermetic making the adjustments very precise and satisfying.

13.jpg

Below we can see the air flow and also an image of the two special Air-Pin designed by Aspire to avoid condensation and for a better fixing of the pod, regardless of the direction of insertion.

14jpeg.jpg

15.jpg

Exploded view Aspire BP60:

16.jpg

How the BP60 works:
    - Five clicks on the fire button in rapid succession to turn the device on / off
    - Three clicks on the fire button in rapid succession to lock / unlock the wattage
    - To select the "automode" or "manual" smart function, press Up / Down together
    - To choose the automatic Puff options or with button or both, press Fire / Down together
    - To cancel the puff number, press the Up / Fire buttons together

17.JPG

Example of operation of Automode (when set) and normal manual function.

18.gif

19.gif

Conclusions:
    What about the new and umpteenth pod?

This time I would say a product that is qualitatively above average and absolutely interesting in some respects, what I really liked was the air flow system that is truly capable of ensuring a puff in pure MTL style.

The Smart function is also convenient especially for the most distracted, with this option activated the 0.6Ω Double coil with 15-25W range is automatically set to 22W, while the Coil BP 0.3Ω Mesh, range with 30-40W, is set to 35W, early burns are averted.

The BP60 takes about 55 minutes for an entire charge cycle, is a very quickly, if you press the fire button while charging, the process stops for a safety issue and this is another positive note.

With the Mesh from 0.3Ω to 35w the efficiency is very high, the vapor is thick and creamy, the aroma comes out delicious, I don't know if it is at the level of an RDA (as Aspire declares), but it is really satisfying. The biggest problem is the limited autonomy of the 1,400mAh battery, on average I can do about 170 Puff before having to recharge.

With the 0.6Ω coil double with 15-25W range, the battery autonomy changes significantly for the better. I managed to make 390 puffs at 15W, with this configuration I like to vape creamy liquids with very closed air-flow, the performance is very good above the average of the pods on the market.

Aesthetically, the form factor of the BP60 is very classic, it holds well in the hand and does not weigh too much, a nice thing is the system to always keep the hygienic hood close at hand, among the available colors there will undoubtedly be aggressive or more sober that will satisfy you.

20.jpg

I have not detected problems, the condensation is under control, probably the Aspire "air-Switches" system helps and works well!

My general impressions on the device are absolutely positive, I leave you my Highlights.

Pro:
    - Good materials used
    - Hygienic hood with fixing to the body.
    - PCTG pod sufficiently transparent.
    - Excellent fixing of the Pod to the frame
    - No loss.
    - Good heat dissipation.
    - Air-Flow with very effective regulation.
    - High efficiency in DTL
    - High MTL performance
    - Intuitive chipset in settings
    - Automatic Puff, Puff with button, Puff with both modes.
    - AUTO function with best wattage setting (selectable)
    - Color screen full of information
    - Charging speed (Type-C)
    - Price

Tips:
    Autonomy limited to 35W
    --------------------------------------
    I thank Aspire for sending me this Sample for the review: Aspire BP60 - $29.99 : Aspire online shopping

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread