Aspire Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mybreezedoesntwork

Jul 27, 2018
When I tighten my breeze seemingly all the way, it doesn’t hit. The only way I can get it to work is to tighten it as hard as I can and I have noticed the o ring breaking and I notice that the top of the chimney where I screw it in is starting to crack. It seems like the bottom of the coil isn’t making contact with the breeze. Any advice?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have a breeze, did it start out that way, or become that way after a while? What you are describing sort of sounds like the result of overtightening to begin with but you would probably want to take it apart as much as it gets, and a thorough cleaning never harms anything you may have a misplaced O-ring or caked on eliquid somewhere that is causing it to behave that way, unless it was like that from day one.

It may (if it's been overtightened) be salvageable or not, but you definitely don't want to just keep tightening and tightening and tightening, not much good usually results from that . If in doubt maybe take it in to a brick and mortar if you have one near you and have them take a look at it. Good luck,

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
When I tighten my breeze seemingly all the way, it doesn’t hit. The only way I can get it to work is to tighten it as hard as I can and I have noticed the o ring breaking and I notice that the top of the chimney where I screw it in is starting to crack. It seems like the bottom of the coil isn’t making contact with the breeze. Any advice?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could PM this member:
MichaelTrevorNaughton83
re: Aspire Breeze 1 has a tenancy to stop firing when you change heads

Reactions: stols001

Mybreezedoesntwork

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah everything was normal the first time I used it but once I unscrewed the chimney and tried to screw it back in i had to tighten it really hard to get it to work
I don't have a breeze, did it start out that way, or become that way after a while? What you are describing sort of sounds like the result of overtightening to begin with but you would probably want to take it apart as much as it gets, and a thorough cleaning never harms anything you may have a misplaced O-ring or caked on eliquid somewhere that is causing it to behave that way, unless it was like that from day one.

It may (if it's been overtightened) be salvageable or not, but you definitely don't want to just keep tightening and tightening and tightening, not much good usually results from that . If in doubt maybe take it in to a brick and mortar if you have one near you and have them take a look at it. Good luck,

Anna

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd take it to a vape shop and get someone to fiddle with it, you may need to warranty it. You may have also stripped the threads somewhere if it wasn't full straight and etc.

But continuing to tighten harder probably won't work, so I say send it back or take it to the vape store, I mean there may be some simple trick you aren't doing or need to do or whatever. Good luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread