ASPIRE CF VV+ Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmyn Kelley

Mar 11, 2021
Greetings everyone. I have been using an Aspire Clearomizer since I started vaping 6 years ago. I need to find a different battery now that Aspire has discontinued the CF VV. I’ve been using the 1600mAh & hoping to find another brand that is comparable with the CF VV 1600mAh to use with the Aspire Clearomizer tanks and replacement coils. Thanks!

Anneem

Jan 7, 2022
Thanks rosesence, it certainly looks heavy duty. What I should have asked is more about the hit I’m looking for. I like the Aspire Nautilus because it has draw control—like a cigarette hit. All the ones I see these days are just an open hole and I’m not into vaping for clouds, I’m an ex-smoker and I want the throat hit, I believe it’s referred to as mouth-to-lung vs direct-to-lung. The site that sells the CF MAXX shows tanks that look like only direct-to-lung.
Here’s picture of mine (I know it’s practically an “antique”).

Attachments

• 8720E35A-AD39-42F8-99DF-5CE1A5F6F7F8.jpeg
    8720E35A-AD39-42F8-99DF-5CE1A5F6F7F8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 6A9D1115-D11D-49E7-B01D-F9ABF40404A7.jpeg
    6A9D1115-D11D-49E7-B01D-F9ABF40404A7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 27

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Thanks rosesence, it certainly looks heavy duty. What I should have asked is more about the hit I’m looking for. I like the Aspire Nautilus because it has draw control—like a cigarette hit. All the ones I see these days are just an open hole and I’m not into vaping for clouds, I’m an ex-smoker and I want the throat hit, I believe it’s referred to as mouth-to-lung vs direct-to-lung. The site that sells the CF MAXX shows tanks that look like only direct-to-lung.
    Here’s picture of mine (I know it’s practically an “antique”).
    You can use any tank you want on it, including the Nautilus.

The maxx is large, check out vid:

I prefer the Aspire CF mod that uses a 18650 batt.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Izan

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Mine are on their last days. I’ve been looking for awhile. I can’t believe we are the only ones!

Where are you located...in the US...or elsewhere? I have some extra Aspire CF Mods, still new in their packaging, in my "stash". However, I don't think you can send/get a PM "private message" yet, since you're a new member. Post a few more times, and then I can send you a PM about it.

Last edited:

Anneem

Jan 7, 2022
    Wow, it is huge! I have my finger perched to hit the buy button on Myvaporstore but will check out the one you prefer first. It appears the site has found a workaround the new annoying US laws at quite a cost. It appears they will ship to Virginia. Have you, or know anyone who has bought from them since the laws passed? I can post my additional questions if you’d rather, but you seem to know so much! Thanks again

Anneem

Jan 7, 2022
    Where are you located...in the US...or elsewhere? I have some extra Aspire CF Mods, still new in their packaging, in my "stash". However, I don't think you can send/get a PM "private message" yet, since you're a new member. Post a few more times, and then I can send you a PM about it.
    OMG, really? I’m in Virginia.

Reactions: rosesense

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    OMG, really? I’m in Virginia.

Yes, really. I checked and I have 7 of them. Since you're in Virginia...I can help you out. I'll send you a PM. A little red box with a 1 in it will appear above Inbox at the top right of the page. Just hover over it and a dropdown box will open...for you to click on the link to my message to you. Give me a few minutes to write it.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Wow, it is huge! I have my finger perched to hit the buy button on Myvaporstore but will check out the one you prefer first. It appears the site has found a workaround the new annoying US laws at quite a cost. It appears they will ship to Virginia. Have you, or know anyone who has bought from them since the laws passed? I can post my additional questions if you’d rather, but you seem to know so much! Thanks again
    For future reference, myvaporstore has always been a good one for me.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    @Anneem

Aspire CF Mod (the one that takes the 18650 battery) is not a variable voltage device like your CF VV. So unlike your CF VV, it will decrease in power output as your battery depletes as you vape (will start at 4.2v then taper down to 3.5v as you vape), just like vaping on a non-VV ego battery or a mech mod (except it's not a mech mod and does have some protections like any other ego battery). In other words, it will be nothing like the vape on your CF VV batteries since you cannot control the output voltage.

If you are looking to go with a 18650 device (highly recommended) you are better off going with a small box mod instead as you will be able to adjust the output similar to your CF VV batteries. Just make sure you read up on battery safety/maintenance because it's ULTRA important.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Anneem

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Anneem - Here is a link to a vendor in Washington with the same 1600mAh ones you've been using. I have never purchased from them, but they are a family owned business and have been in business since 1969. Their website shows that you can order online and/or place an order by phone. They're located on the Yakima Reservation property.

ASPIRE VV 1600mAh Battery Blue

More info. about them: About Lil' Brown Smoke Shack

• Winner
    Reactions: Uncle

Anneem

Jan 7, 2022
    Yes, really. I checked and I have 7 of them. Since you're in Virginia...I can help you out. I'll send you a PM. A little red box with a 1 in it will appear above Inbox at the top right of the page. Just hover over it and a dropdown box will open...for you to click on the link to my message to you. Give me a few minutes to write it.

Anneem

Jan 7, 2022
    I’m viewing this on an ipad so I may be seeing things different than you. My last response was to your post that mentioned price, my posting in classified (which I don’t understand), and paypal. This reply is to your saying you have 7 of them but I’m not sure which, if either is a PM. Sorry I’m confused. The conversations don’t show up in one place, very weird.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The conversations don’t show up in one place, very weird.

I don't know about mobile, but on desktop they show up all in one place, look in your "inbox".

my posting in classified (which I don’t understand)

Well if you're looking to buy through the classified section, I may bite on that. I bought 10 or so of the 1300mah CF VV (not VV+) about 18 months ago. I'll have to dig them out and see if they hold a charge, though. I'll wait until you post your add to do decide.

Reactions: Anneem
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread