Looking for an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Looking for a compatible battery for the Aspire CF VV. It’s been discontinued and because I already have 10 Clearomizer tanks and 5 boxes of the BVC Clearomizer Replacement Coils, I’ve been looking for some time for someone to answer the question of what battery I could use to replace the discontinued CF VV 1600mAh
Thanks. <3

Actually, Kanger and Vision make a Spinner VV that twists at the base that still may be available.

The Evods on this page may be compatible:
ECigMafia

It's possible that Aspire's CF Mod will accept those tanks. You'd have to take a close look at pictures, @Jasmyn Kelley -- they look similar to me but you'd know better. You can still find them for $5 at ECigMafia & KangerWholesale, i think. You'd need an 18650 battery & a separate charger for it, though.

• Love
Reactions: Jasmyn Kelley

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Those Aspire CF VV batteries are just VV ego batteries. Any old VV Ego or VV Evod will do. Vision Spinner and Sspinner II, same thing.

Only thing is the CF VV has that those others don't is a spring loaded positive pin, which is nice. But I don't know of any other brand that makes Ego or EVOD batteries with a spring loaded positive pin. Atmos used to make an ego, but they never made VV egos, just regular Egos as far as I know and they are WAY too expensive for what they are.

The Aspire CF mod mentioned earlier may not be good for you for 2 reasons. First of all it takes an 18650 battery (and can only be charged with a separate charger) so if you don't want to fool with that and just want an integrated battery that CF Mod isn't for you. But more importantly, it is not variable voltage. It's like a regular ego battery and a mech mod in that the vape gets weaker as the battery depletes. It's not a regulated output like a VV ego/evod/vision spinner is.

If you want a more consistent vape from start to finish (more or less), stick with a VV ego/evod/vision spinner.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Can you please tell us exactly what tanks you are using on your CF VV's?

It should not matter, but it's always best that we know exactly what tanks you are using in case there are any known anomalies with a specific tank that might make it incompatible with certain egos/evods.

ECigmafia has the Kanger VV EVOD in 1600 and 1300 mah.

Kanger eVod Twist VV 1300mAh eGo Battery

Kanger eVod 1600mAh Twist VV eGo Battery

Try code MARCH15 for 15% off. If that doesn't work then try ECM10 for 10% off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread