The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

aspire cleito

Discussion in 'Sub-Ohm' started by the dog, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. the dog

the dog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2016
    Is it just me or is there someone else feeling disatisfied with this tank for me anyway I just can't seem to get vapor I'm looking for or to the point of burning my lips because I have to crank it up so high that its no longer comfortable to vape I tried coils .4 and .2 ohms and really can't seem to get that tank to my comfort zone . I'm disappointed because here in Canada a aspire cleito and a pack of 5 coils ran me 97$ with taxes so its a bit of money for something you don't enjoy any suggestions from someone or take my loss and move on with life thanks for listening or reading good Saturday to all

2. angie124

angie124 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    United Kingdom
    I'm new to sub ohm. Got mine yesterday. I'm used to mtl so only just getting used to dl. I find you have to draw on it quite quick to get good vapour. Draw in really quick and straight out. I'm getting tons of it. 0.4 at 55w. I'm looking for a bit more throat hit. Flavour is amazing

3. the dog

Jan 2, 2016
    I find the heat on drip tip unbearable too hot for me ! I've got an herakles plus that I vape in tc mode at 500 f and doesn't get that hot ! I'm just bummed because most of the reviews I read were good people love the tank but I guess this one not just for me

4. angie124

Apr 26, 2013
    United Kingdom
    I'm loving it. Although this is my first sub ohm tank. It's does get hot but I have the rubber band thingy on it and I only lightly put the drip tip to my mouth. Have you tried a longer drip tip ?

5. the dog

Jan 2, 2016
    I'll look for that had one here but got hotter than original my guess its because its stainless also long and skinny so got hotter quicker but I'm getting use to short quick puff like you suggested but only cranked it up at 38 w but its a bit better thanks

6. angie124

Apr 26, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Glad it's a bit better for you. Maybe a longer plastic type drip tip would work

I've only been using mine for 2 days now so I've been trying different ways of drawing on it. I've now found I can draw on it for about 5 seconds total last second letting go of firing button helps with any condensation build up. But I think most important is a fast draw as it helps to keep the coil and drip tip getting to hot and produces more vapour.

7. abesh

abesh Full Member Verified Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Austin, TX
    The 0.2 ohm coils run quite a bit hotter. Use the provided rubber sleeve for the top cap. I have personally felt that the 0.4 ohm coils run much much better than the 0.2.

8. Thevapebro

Thevapebro Full Member

Jan 26, 2017
    New York
    I've had a cleito for some time now and I have found the rta deck with dual stainless steel coils help a lot with the heat up issue. The stock coils will heat the tank pretty fast depending on how many watts you are pushing and how open your airflow is. I love this tank on my ijoy asolo in taste control with the rta deck it is the only tank that will give 20+ hits out of an empty tank. I personally use mine at around .3 ohms and about 60ish watts with wide open airflow and don't have to much heat up unless I'm chain vaping like a train.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.