aspire cleito

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Is it just me or is there someone else feeling disatisfied with this tank for me anyway I just can't seem to get vapor I'm looking for or to the point of burning my lips because I have to crank it up so high that its no longer comfortable to vape I tried coils .4 and .2 ohms and really can't seem to get that tank to my comfort zone . I'm disappointed because here in Canada a aspire cleito and a pack of 5 coils ran me 97$ with taxes so its a bit of money for something you don't enjoy any suggestions from someone or take my loss and move on with life thanks for listening or reading good Saturday to all

angie124

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
Glad it's a bit better for you. Maybe a longer plastic type drip tip would work

I've only been using mine for 2 days now so I've been trying different ways of drawing on it. I've now found I can draw on it for about 5 seconds total last second letting go of firing button helps with any condensation build up. But I think most important is a fast draw as it helps to keep the coil and drip tip getting to hot and produces more vapour.

Thevapebro

Jan 26, 2017
New York
I've had a cleito for some time now and I have found the rta deck with dual stainless steel coils help a lot with the heat up issue. The stock coils will heat the tank pretty fast depending on how many watts you are pushing and how open your airflow is. I love this tank on my ijoy asolo in taste control with the rta deck it is the only tank that will give 20+ hits out of an empty tank. I personally use mine at around .3 ohms and about 60ish watts with wide open airflow and don't have to much heat up unless I'm chain vaping like a train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread