Aspire ET-S BDC glassomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
I have successfully rebuilt my aspire dual coil head with ready made wires and 2nm silica wick. It came out to 1.1ohms and was way easier than I thought it would be. My next one will be with a lower resistance value just to see what will happen. I currently do not have a good web camera to make a video but am working on that. I am really liking these glassomizers and can hardly wait to see what is next from these. Vapping is good mmmmk! :)

Last edited:

saneyz

Jan 15, 2014
Helsinki, FIN
What's wrong with my Aspire? I filled it up with 12mg Strawberri e-liquid from FlavorX, hit 3.8V on my Vamo V5 (fully charged new AW IMR 18650 in case thats important) and vaped for some time, going up to 4.2V I think but then it started tasting like burning a newspaper, bitter and really bad + a little burnt feeling in my nose. Lowering the volts didnt help, so I tried a new head if the old one had burned juice on it but that didnt help either, it burnt the liquid immediately at 3.7V even though it's a 1.8 ohm BDC meaning it should handle up to well over 5V.

wesalexleft

Jan 26, 2014
Memphis, tn
I bought one of these for the glass tank and was looking forward to it. I also wanted a tank using the ego treading for my SiD to give my 510 a rest. I have been mainly using a Vivi Nova 2.5, but wanted to give the ET-S a try for the glass and dual coil. I've tried it several times now and can't stop it from gurgling and leaking. I fill it up, and it works good for about 30 minutes before I start having to blow it out. Before I know it, I'm taking it apart, making a mess, pouring my eliquid down the drain, and then trying it again. I've tried 3 different heads, cleaned everything each time, looked at it really closely for any problems and don't see anything amiss. I'm back to the Vivi Nova and wished I hadn't tried the Aspire. Of course I bought it and plenty of heads, so now it's just taking up a lot of space in my vape box.

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
I'm running my Aspire Pyrex ET-S BDC @ 3.4 volts/6 watts & I'm getting great VTF. No more plastic for me!!! I got mine @vapingme for $6.99.
Instead of a list of tank crackers, you must have a list of tanks that crack/disolve/melt just to save people time/money/stress.
My friend AquamanVU gave me this heads up. Anybody know what ET-S stands for?

ronscave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Holden, ME, USA
The original ET-BDC with the polycarb tank is going out of vogue but I love this thing. The newer ones with the steel covers are good but hold less juice (2,0 to 3.5) , are harder to fill (without dripping down the center) and MUCH harder to check liquid level. Am I nuts or does anyone else love these little beauty's
That's what I use all the time now and have not had a single problem with them. Love them for vapor and flavor.....and price. Coils last me weeks and no plastic taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread