Aspire Feedlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I have two of these and they are truly great squonkers when coupled with an Oumier Wasp Nano ... however I have been trying to source spare squonk bottles for them "just in case" and no one in the UK seems to stock them, nor are they listed on Aspire's site here?

Is this excellent device being discontinued/ no longer suported?

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I have two of these and they are truly great squonkers when coupled with an Oumier Wasp Nano ... however I have been trying to source spare squonk bottles for them "just in case" and no one in the UK seems to stock them, nor are they listed on Aspire's site here?

Is this excellent device being discontinued/ no longer suported?
Thank you for support Aspire.
You can find the squonk bottle for Feedlink from Aspire online store
Here is the link for your reference:
Aspire Feedlink Mod Accessories - $1.00 : Aspire online shopping
But Paypal doesn't receive payment for vape now, we are trying to find a new choice for payment, it will take some time. Once the payment issue be solved, we will let you know at the first time.
Or you can email aspire online store support to get the lastest information.
online@aspirecig.com

Best Regards
Aspire Team

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Thank you for support Aspire.
You can find the squonk bottle for Feedlink from Aspire online store
Here is the link for your reference:
Aspire Feedlink Mod Accessories - $1.00 : Aspire online shopping
But Paypal doesn't receive payment for vape now, we are trying to find a new choice for payment, it will take some time. Once the payment issue be solved, we will let you know at the first time.
Or you can email aspire online store support to get the lastest information.
online@aspirecig.com

Best Regards
Aspire Team

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this supplier isn't based in the UK and the estimated Shipping costs for a $1.00 bottle come in around £60.00 according to the Estimator on the site, which isn't of much use to me!

However when you get information re payment please do let me know.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this supplier isn't based in the UK and the estimated Shipping costs for a $1.00 bottle come in around £60.00 according to the Estimator on the site, which isn't of much use to me!

However when you get information re payment please do let me know.
We may resolve the payment issue at the end of this month. If we have updated information, we will let you know here.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread