Aspire MULUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I've had the mulus since late Dec. I did buy it at Provape. I like it. Leaks a little like other All in one devices. I have a dotmod AIO and it leaks. I have only used the nautilus coils. It's been sitting for a long time because I'm trying to use my 2 mods with built in battery. I have a spare still in package for hard times.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I have one and really like it, I also have the DotAIO, and I like the Mulus more, due to it's large tank, I've not had leaking with mine.

I like the form factor of it, but the door does move around a bit, and does look cheap inside, but it is cheap, for the money I think it is worth it, and works really well with the Naut coils.

The RBA is coming soon, Aspire has it listed on their site, so expect it to be listed on other sites in a few weeks.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Is it leaking after a refill, or all the time? Do you get the condensation like on a Billet Box?
    I ordered mine on Saturday, being delivered today. Of course Burbank is only about 60 miles from me, but still, I wasn't expecting it this quick.
    It's probably condensation but a few drops are noted. I clean it off and just move on. I do like it and it probably will be my all day vape after I use my current Eleaf Rim with built in battery.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I have one and really like it, I also have the DotAIO, and I like the Mulus more, due to it's large tank, I've not had leaking with mine.

I like the form factor of it, but the door does move around a bit, and does look cheap inside, but it is cheap, for the money I think it is worth it, and works really well with the Naut coils.

The RBA is coming soon, Aspire has it listed on their site, so expect it to be listed on other sites in a few weeks.
    Yay! Thanks for the heads up! I’m so happy they finally decided to make the rba I guess enough people asked them.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I don’t have any door movement on mine. Everything is nice & secure.
    image.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    It only moves slightly, nothing major, actually find the DotAIO is worse, the magnets not strong enough, so door can just slide off mine with little effort.

But I did get the Rincoe Manto AIO last week, and that has become the #1 AIO for me now, but that is down to it having a RBA too already, could go back to the Mulus being #1 when can get a RBA for it, as I like running the RBA, but having a Naut coil as backup, as I use these at work.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    It only moves slightly, nothing major, actually find the DotAIO is worse, the magnets not strong enough, so door can just slide off mine with little effort.

But I did get the Rincoe Manto AIO last week, and that has become the #1 AIO for me now, but that is down to it having a RBA too already, could go back to the Mulus being #1 when can get a RBA for it, as I like running the RBA, but having a Naut coil as backup, as I use these at work.
    Just in case I miss it, can you post if you hear that the Mulus Rba is for sale? TIA!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    • Love

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I got my Mulus. Something is just not right. I'm used to the 1.8 naughti bvc coils, i use em a lot at 9.5 to 10.5 watts on other mods. In the Mulus it just seems wimpy. I upped the wattage to 13 watts, just not a good vape for me. Maybe it's just this particular coil.

That is strange, I vape the 0.7 naut coils at same power on different mods and Mulus doesn't seem under powered, so as you said, maybe just the coil quite not right, maybe change the airflow and see if makes any difference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread