The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Aspire MULUS

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by oplholik, Apr 19, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hope this is the right place to discuss these. I ordered one today from Provape in Burbank Ca.
    $43.57 shipped, and hope to get it by the middle of next week.
    If you have one, or are getting one, let's talk about them.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    I have one & it works great except I would love it if they would come out with an rba. I asked on their FB & also their website a few months ago & unless they’ve changed their minds they didn’t have any plans to but would pass on my message.

3. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I've had the mulus since late Dec. I did buy it at Provape. I like it. Leaks a little like other All in one devices. I have a dotmod AIO and it leaks. I have only used the nautilus coils. It's been sitting for a long time because I'm trying to use my 2 mods with built in battery. I have a spare still in package for hard times.

4. oplholik

Is it leaking after a refill, or all the time? Do you get the condensation like on a Billet Box?
    I ordered mine on Saturday, being delivered today. Of course Burbank is only about 60 miles from me, but still, I wasn't expecting it this quick.

5. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I have one and really like it, I also have the DotAIO, and I like the Mulus more, due to it's large tank, I've not had leaking with mine.

I like the form factor of it, but the door does move around a bit, and does look cheap inside, but it is cheap, for the money I think it is worth it, and works really well with the Naut coils.

The RBA is coming soon, Aspire has it listed on their site, so expect it to be listed on other sites in a few weeks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Koolkiz

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    It's probably condensation but a few drops are noted. I clean it off and just move on. I do like it and it probably will be my all day vape after I use my current Eleaf Rim with built in battery.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    Yay! Thanks for the heads up! I’m so happy they finally decided to make the rba I guess enough people asked them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    I don’t have any door movement on mine. Everything is nice & secure.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Koolkiz

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I don't have any problems with the door as well. (So far)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    It only moves slightly, nothing major, actually find the DotAIO is worse, the magnets not strong enough, so door can just slide off mine with little effort.

But I did get the Rincoe Manto AIO last week, and that has become the #1 AIO for me now, but that is down to it having a RBA too already, could go back to the Mulus being #1 when can get a RBA for it, as I like running the RBA, but having a Naut coil as backup, as I use these at work.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    Just in case I miss it, can you post if you hear that the Mulus Rba is for sale? TIA!

12. oplholik

Looks like it is on Aspire's site

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I will tag you when I find it for sale ;)

It is, has been for over a week, but listed as 'sold out'

• Love Love x 1
  14. oplholik

I got my Mulus. Something is just not right. I'm used to the 1.8 naughti bvc coils, i use em a lot at 9.5 to 10.5 watts on other mods. In the Mulus it just seems wimpy. I upped the wattage to 13 watts, just not a good vape for me. Maybe it's just this particular coil.

15. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    That is strange, I vape the 0.7 naut coils at same power on different mods and Mulus doesn't seem under powered, so as you said, maybe just the coil quite not right, maybe change the airflow and see if makes any difference.

• Like Like x 1
  16. oplholik

I changed to the 1.2Ω coil and 9 watts, and it is better.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Heartsdelight

Nov 10, 2015
    I’ve only used the Tigon coils thus far. Glad the 1.2 ohms coil worked better for you @oplholik :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. oplholik

Well it worked for a day, now seems to over wick, too much gurgling

19. oplholik

Going to have to try a 1.6Ω Nautilus coil, if that seems to over wick, I'll know its something to do with the tank.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1