Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire Mulus rba

1.jpg

The Mulus of Aspire as everyone knows, offers the possibility of being used with the Tigon coils and through an adapter also with those of the Nautilus.

Aspire was not satisfied, therefore it released the regenerable RBA for its Mulus: Aspire Mulus RBA - Aspire® Official Site

This RBA base adopts a single coil deck, having a simple structure and rather easy to regenerate.
    The air flow of this new RBA uses 4 supply channels regulated by a single slot located on the outer ring.

The sample that Aspire sent me arrived inside a simple transparent sachet, we will see later what its final packaging will be.

2.jpg

Content:

- 1 Pod Mulus RBA of 3.8 ml
    - 2 spare screws
    - 1 multifunction screwdriver
    - 1 set of O-rings
    - 1 User Manual (not present in the package of my Sample)
    - 1 Warranty card (not present in the package of my Sample)

3.jpg

Product parameters:

- Width 19.5mm
    - 3.8ml capacity
    - PCTG pod material
    - Single coil regenerable deck
    - Isolated positive turret
    - Gold plated pin

4.jpg

Exploded view of the product:

5.jpg

How it is built:

The new Pod for the regenerable base incorporates inside a bell having a diameter of 18mm and a depth of 18mm, the conformation of the dome has a conical profile that ends with a small flat surface, in the center of this surface we find a hole to 3mm in diameter that flows to the base of the Drip-Tip (Drip-Tip not present in this kit).

By unscrewing the air regulation ring we can use this RBA on any mod equipped with 510 connection, this in the regeneration phase is very useful especially if we do not have an Ohm meter.

Once the air adjustment ring has been unscrewed, we can also see the 4 inflow channels visible in the image below, these channels will be partialized and adjusted by the external adjustment ring once screwed back on them.

Furthermore, simply by unscrewing the pin, we can disassemble the positive turret and its insulator for more effective cleaning.

6 ing.jpg

For this regeneration I used a Ka1 27ga wire rolled 5 times over a 2.5mm tip, the legs were easily passed under the screws of the turrets, the screws tighten the wire perfectly making this operation extremely simple.

The mustache of the cotton was folded and cut at the height of the first o'ring (as in the image below), to allow the build to "breathe" once I put the cotton in the relative trays I slightly raised it with the tip of a toothpick.

7ing.jpg

Once the regeneration is complete, the tank must be filled with liquid, this operation is the same as that used with the original Mulus pods.

8.jpg

We had already seen in the previous review of the Aspire Mulus the different combinations depending on the coil used (Tigon or Nautilus).
    By adopting the Tigon coils it was not possible to have an air regulation limiting the Mulus to a use mainly in flavor.
    Instead, using the Nautilus coils, through an adapter, Aspire had brilliantly solved the problem by also inserting an adjustment ring with 2 opposing slots that allowed the use of the MTL Mulus with these coils.

This time the adjustment of the air is even simpler as its inflow is regulated by a single slot which can be completely partitioned (see image below)

9.jpg

Final conclusions:

Being able to use my Mulus in Flavor with the 0.4 Ohm Tigon coils and in Mtl with the Nautilus 1.8 Ohm coils, I decided in this case for a regeneration that is a middle ground of the two configurations mentioned above, obtaining precisely what I was looking for: excellent steam production good aromatic perception and above all no leakage and no overheating thanks to the PCTG construction material (which is not a metal).

For those who use Mulus this is certainly an interesting accessory, also suitable for beginners who want to try the first regenerations without any particular problems.

I reserve the right to try the configuration in MTL, also on this configuration I have good expectations, we'll see.

10.jpg

Pro:

- Very good liquid capacity
    - Pod transparency
    - Ease of refil
    - Simplicity of regeneration
    - No loss
    - Excellent air control system
    - Easy cleaning thanks to the removable Deck

Versus:

Packaging (perhaps only for the sample)
    Drip-Tip absent (perhaps only for the sample)

Thanks Aspire for submitting this product for review.

Link Rba: Aspire Mulus RBA - Aspire® Official Site

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread