Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Yep, and they're really good. I haven't had any issues with gurgling or dry hits and the thing holds enough for a full day out. It's large, so factor in the device you want to fit it on - it suits a larger tube device like a SVD or a provari (with beauty ring) as it's 22 mm in diameter.

I've had 2 weeks of use on the first coil unit, which is good for the disposable style, and the vape is pretty strong (good for factory coil clearo).

I'd buy another one. You might want to consider the Kanger Aerotank for comparison - they are the current flagship tanks of their respective manufacturers and sport the same features (the Aero being smaller in diameter if that's a consideration for you). You wouldn't go wrong with either.

Art02

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Manassas, VA
oops, sorry for the redundant post. new to the forum didn't see it. just learning to navigate this monster forum :p

The newb forum is for us (the newbs). There are no stupid questions. Most people are having a problem and need (want) an answer Now. Some people are THINKING about quitting and just need a little nudge. Some people just quit 3 days ago (and I am sure they are freaking out) and 50 people reply to their thread and offer encouragement and tell a piece of their story and success.

Some people had their "Thing" fail and that is the only one they got. Some people spill juice all over the place and are freaking out. The list goes on and on. But the people who post something on this forum want/need help. And there are hundreds (if not thousands) of people who reply to every repetitive question (most times with the same answer). It is absolutely amazing.

There is someone who always posts something about "alkoloids" when someone needs a higher nic level in the morning. God bless this guy/gal. My nic is working good, but he/she might keep one more person vaping. Everytime I see his post, I Like it.

If you have a big immediate problem, post it. If you are thinking about a new farkle, research it. If after research you can't decide, ask a question. I don't know the answer, but there are thousands that do.

I was researching addition and how to quit something, and you have to have a "desire" to "quit". Well ship, I loved cigarettes. I just didn't like how they made me feel, or smell. Or the cost. I didn't like people telling me where I can smoke. So somewhere in there you can cobble together a reason to quit. I just tried c-cigs to see if they worked. They did. End of story.

But just a "desire" to quit is not enough. You apparently need something called "support". That is what the research says. Your chances or quitting anything is slim to none unless you get "support". Whatever that it. I think it is all crap.

But at times, I am on the forum and the newbs are pouring in with the same questions that a million other people have asked a million times before. I have read so much on this forum and even I might know the answer to their question. Me. The newb. So I respond to offer advice and encouragement and at times just to keep a thread alive because I want to know the answer.

You have to have a "desire" to "quit" and you need "support" to be successful. People have their own reasons and definition of quitting. If I could reduce my consumption by 1/2, that would be cool. I didn't set my sights high. I would be happy with a slight reduction.

"Studies" have shown that e-cig are no more effective then the patch or gum in stopping smoking. Google it. "Studies". Wow. The e-cig stuff is no more effective then anything in stopping smoking. Studies show.

So how is it possible that 47 (I don't know what the number is) newbies a day join the ECF and ask the same questions over and over again and are answered over and over again by people who haven't smoked in days or weeks or months or years? Regardless of the question, someone responds to the question asked by a real person who is trying to quit smoking. And the person who responds is trying to quit smoking too.

I smoked 1 PAD, what juice should I use?

I smoked 2 PAD, what juice should I use?

I smoked 1.5 PAD, what juice should I use?

And someone always responds that they also smoked x.x PAD and they used yy mg/ml juice and sometimes yy + 10% in the morning. And then someone adds in about alkoloids or something like that.

The ECF is the "support" group for the world as they try to quit cigarettes. Our (the ECF's) success rate has got to be better then the patch or gum. And it is because people read or join because they have a "desire". The e-cig is the therapy. And the ECF is the "support". Again, genious. It is the only way for a large percentage of people to be successful.

rizraz86

Jan 12, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Love the Nautilus.....

.....just came back from the local shop here and almost got a shock when I asked the price of the replacement coil, it cost almost double the price of a protank replacement coil. But, I have past thru the period where I usually change my protank coil head, if it last more than twice..... I think I will be fine with it.

..... I may also try to recoil when I replace the current head.

TheDC

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
I loved the nautilus at the start -- I like it's design, how much liquid it held. But all my replacement coils have tasted burnt within hours of use, even at a low voltage. I have a distaste for the aerotank too. I've personally gone back to a protank2. Until I figure out what I'll be using as my first RBA, i'll be stuck in the past. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread