Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
Will be upgrading my mod to an aspire speeder in a few weeks and was wondering if someone who has one could tell me the pros and cons of the device. They're 54.99 in my local vape shop and it's what I intend to purchase next. For the last 7 months I've been using smok Aliens and they are a very nice vape but have proved to be unreliable which is why I've set my sights on the speeder.
Vape on.

Reactions: dobroeutro

Wilson!

Sep 22, 2017
Will be upgrading my mod to an aspire speeder in a few weeks and was wondering if someone who has one could tell me the pros and cons of the device. They're 54.99 in my local vape shop and it's what I intend to purchase next. For the last 7 months I've been using smok Aliens and they are a very nice vape but have proved to be unreliable which is why I've set my sights on the speeder.
Vape on.

I added mine to the collection today for $99 aud at my local shop.

Got to say that I'm over the moon, my previous go to was the AL85 Baby Beast but also have the Vapresso Veco Solo and a T22 but the baby beast was the main go to device.

The Speeder just feels awesome in the hand, not like a square tank with a grip on it and it looks wicked.

The vapour it punches out is brilliant and great flavour.

I'm now looking where to get a few tanks and spare coils for Sydney.

No cons so far apart from a fair bit of extra juice when priming the new coil but that's pretty normal.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hat.jr

Sep 26, 2017
I've had mine for about a month now, and I really like it. Looks good, feels good, works well. The display is very legible with a straightforward presentation. My first dual-battery mod, it's nice that it lasts longer before a battery change is necessary. There's really nothing I don't like about it.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Video contains inappropriate language

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I don't own one but it is on my short list of mods that I'm looking at at the moment, and I've pretty much heard consistently good things about it from those who've purchased one.

Good luck with your decision.. :)

Anna
You have a short list...? :)

Reactions: jwbnyc

redordead

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2014
tenerife
I've just purchased one, the price here in Spain is 57.90€. It'll arrive to my home next monday and as you, I've readen and viewed a lot of good things about it, at the point that I believe it is the the best among his competitors in that price tag. The atomizer will be a Crown 3.
What website is that from astur? I live in spain too.

Reactions: stols001

Paul Mohr

Oct 28, 2017
Adrian MI
I like mine so far. I do need some better batteries though. My only gripe about it would be the button. I wish it just had a normal button on it. The side fire bare isn't really a side fire since the button is actually at the top and the bar is hinged at the bottom. Also the tank for me is useless. Not that it is bad, just not in my wheel house. Big huge tip and a .25 5 coil head, really? I am pretty sure anyone doing this would probably own a decent RDA RTA that would work better. The heads do like they would be easy to rebuild though. I will try at some point with the 3 coil version and see if I can lower the resistance some so it is more to my liking.

Menu system is easy to use, love the auto flipping screen. Lots of options and information too.

I pretty much mirror everything Phil B. said in his review, that usually ends up being the case with me since we have similar vaping styles.

I have had no issues with the internal charger. I use it mainly because the built in charger is better than the crappy trust fire external charger I have.

Still not completely sold on temp control yet either. It is hit and miss with me. I don't get consistent vapes with it. Sometimes they are underpowered, sometimes over powered. Could be my batteries, could be my builds, could be a wicking issue. Batteries and juice don't seem to last longer either. It is great for a dripper though, no dry hits when you run out of juice. I am not giving up yet. I am going to get a Siren MTA and some stainless wire and see how that goes.

I can't speak to how it works at higher wattages because I simply don't do that. I think the highest I have ever used in my life is 50 watts, and that wasn't for very long lol.

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Love both my Speeders. Run OBS Nano's on both. Easy menu. Easy wattage adjustment. I've used TC and Low wattages. Both are fine. Be sure and turn off if carrying in your pocket as wattages can increase dramatically without you knowing. Learned the hard way on this! (17w to 175w!)

speeder04.jpg

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
holy cow 60$ 0.0 if i were you i'd jump the guns right away lolz here the kit is over 100$ haven't seen the mod by itself though but meh too late for me since i already got myself a kaos spectrum since my predator turned into a dud not long ago (basically shorted every single tank i had, and yes tanks not even talking about my big baby rba lol)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread