The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Aspire Tigon Tank leaking. Help

Discussion in 'Aspire' started by TonyD64, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TonyD64

TonyD64 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Hi, the other day I was filling my Tigon tank and the Seal in the Top Cap ripped and now the Tank leaks. The Seal had separated away from the fill port a few weeks ago but I just moved it back in place with a toothpick however the last time I forgot to move it out of the way before I closed the cap and ripped it. The Tank will not work now so I need either a new fill port seal and a way to take apart the Top Cap to replace it or I need a new Top Cap. I do not need the rest of The Tank. Where can I get one? I've included a picture of the leaking Tank. Thank You for any help you can provide.

Attached Files:

2. Aspire_Tina

Aspire_Tina Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    Fuyong,Baoan,China
    Thank you for support Aspire
    Please send detailed information to Aspire service
    service@aspirecig.com
    They will check and give you the suggestion.
    Best Regards

3. TonyD64

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Thank you but is this US based? right after I bought the kit sent an email to the Aspire Store in Los Angeles and they responded. Is that who I'm going to be dealing with? The kit is still under warranty but I bought it from My Freedom Smokes. I'm not sure how to handle the problem. I will send the Top Cap back if they want. It's a bummer because I really like the unit and I was going to buy the new mesh coils and a bubble glass but they won't do me any good without a functional Top Cap. Thank you for your reply.

4. Aspire_Tina

Jan 9, 2015
    Fuyong,Baoan,China
    If you have contacted the seller,you can also deal with the warranty with the seller.

5. TonyD64

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I can call them but they just sold the kit they didn't build it. The problem is in the build of the Top Cap. The seal isn't in any way secured to the outer edge of the fill opening and the seal material is too flexible which made it buckle in the first place which means in time the problem will occur again. I'll send some emails out as I haven't had time yet but thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep you posted on the results I receive through customer service/warranty. Thank you.

6. TonyD64

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    The issue with my Tigon Kit has been resolved. I am receiving a free replacement kit. Thank you for your time and your suggestions

7. Aspire_Tina

Jan 9, 2015
    Fuyong,Baoan,China
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Have a nice day!
    Aspire Team

8. TonyD64

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Thank you. I received my replacement kit today and it appears that all is well. I really love The Tigon and chances are I'll buy another one in the future. Thank you all again.

Attached Files: