Aspire Tigon Tank leaking. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hi, the other day I was filling my Tigon tank and the Seal in the Top Cap ripped and now the tank leaks. The Seal had separated away from the fill port a few weeks ago but I just moved it back in place with a toothpick however the last time I forgot to move it out of the way before I closed the cap and ripped it. The tank will not work now so I need either a new fill port seal and a way to take apart the Top Cap to replace it or I need a new Top Cap. I do not need the rest of The Tank. Where can I get one? I've included a picture of the leaking Tank. Thank You for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• @Leaking Tigon Tank 61019.jpg
    @Leaking Tigon Tank 61019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 216

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hi, the other day I was filling my Tigon tank and the Seal in the Top Cap ripped and now the Tank leaks. The Seal had separated away from the fill port a few weeks ago but I just moved it back in place with a toothpick however the last time I forgot to move it out of the way before I closed the cap and ripped it. The Tank will not work now so I need either a new fill port seal and a way to take apart the Top Cap to replace it or I need a new Top Cap. I do not need the rest of The Tank. Where can I get one? I've included a picture of the leaking Tank. Thank You for any help you can provide.
Thank you for support Aspire
Please send detailed information to Aspire service
service@aspirecig.com
They will check and give you the suggestion.
Best Regards

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Thank you but is this US based? right after I bought the kit sent an email to the Aspire Store in Los Angeles and they responded. Is that who I'm going to be dealing with? The kit is still under warranty but I bought it from My Freedom Smokes. I'm not sure how to handle the problem. I will send the Top Cap back if they want. It's a bummer because I really like the unit and I was going to buy the new mesh coils and a bubble glass but they won't do me any good without a functional Top Cap. Thank you for your reply.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Thank you but is this US based? right after I bought the kit sent an email to the Aspire Store in Los Angeles and they responded. Is that who I'm going to be dealing with? The kit is still under warranty but I bought it from My Freedom Smokes. I'm not sure how to handle the problem. I will send the Top Cap back if they want. It's a bummer because I really like the unit and I was going to buy the new mesh coils and a bubble glass but they won't do me any good without a functional Top Cap. Thank you for your reply.
If you have contacted the seller,you can also deal with the warranty with the seller.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I can call them but they just sold the kit they didn't build it. The problem is in the build of the Top Cap. The seal isn't in any way secured to the outer edge of the fill opening and the seal material is too flexible which made it buckle in the first place which means in time the problem will occur again. I'll send some emails out as I haven't had time yet but thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep you posted on the results I receive through customer service/warranty. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread