Aspire Triton V1 RTA & Kanger Toptank RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD
In vapocalyse preparation, I've purchased a few Tritons for use later when the need arises. I've had great experience with Aspire products. I've never built a coil before, but necessity is the mother of figuring it out.

Not wanting all of my eggs in one basket, I thought of other tanks, and the Kanger came to mind, even though I've never owned one.

I have a variety of FT coils on the way to make it easier, but I'm perfectly happy at 1.8-2.2 and don't care much about high wattage or voltage vaping.

Would you recommend either of these tanks as a long-term solution, or something else? I hear that the Triton is difficult to rig, and that the Kanger leaks like a sieve. I appreciate the feedback.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
As far as rebuilding I wouldnt recommend either of them. The Triton RBA is horrible to build on. If I had to make it work I would get this Anyvape Sega Tank RDA V2 Coil Head 0.5ohm (1 piece) Fits Atlantis and Melo also
I dont have it, but you will have better luck using that than Aspires RBA.

I dont have a Toptank, but I have a couple subtanks. Its hard to recommend them due to leaking, but the RBA is at least quick and easy to build on. Id go with one of the Kayfuns for reliable and easy rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread