Aspire you need better drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary Alberta Canada
I would like to thank Aspire for helping me transition from smoking to vaping after 40 years of smoking. Started vaping in October of 2016 right in the middle of the wattage race. Most companies concentrated on tanks and mods that could handle a lot of wattage. Not good for MTL vaping. I started using the original Nautilus but found it a bit too airy. Then the Nautilus Mini, this tank with the additional mesh wire glass cover was in my opinion, the best looking and had very good flavour. The only thing it lacked was good air flow control. The Nautilus 2 had excellent flavour but too many leaking issues. The Nautilus 2s solved the leaking issues and has very good flavour but wasn’t good enough to replace my favourite tank which is the original Ijoy elf. I removed the ugly metal sleeve this tank comes with and use Nautilus .7 coils in it. A real big problem with all MTL Aspire tanks is the drip tip hole. It is too big to fit non Aspire drip tips. I tried Teflon tape but this only works for awhile. Also nearly all Aspire pod/AIOs have strange mouth pieces. Making drip tip/mouth pieces that resemble the size of a cigarette would help smokers switch to vaping. I bought a Geekvape Frenzy and I enjoy the drip tip even though it is not removable. Waiting for Aspire to put out a pod system that can use .7 coils and a decent drip tip.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I would like to thank Aspire for helping me transition from smoking to vaping after 40 years of smoking. Started vaping in October of 2016 right in the middle of the wattage race. Most companies concentrated on tanks and mods that could handle a lot of wattage. Not good for MTL vaping. I started using the original Nautilus but found it a bit too airy. Then the Nautilus Mini, this tank with the additional mesh wire glass cover was in my opinion, the best looking and had very good flavour. The only thing it lacked was good air flow control. The Nautilus 2 had excellent flavour but too many leaking issues. The Nautilus 2s solved the leaking issues and has very good flavour but wasn’t good enough to replace my favourite tank which is the original Ijoy elf. I removed the ugly metal sleeve this tank comes with and use Nautilus .7 coils in it. A real big problem with all MTL Aspire tanks is the drip tip hole. It is too big to fit non Aspire drip tips. I tried Teflon tape but this only works for awhile. Also nearly all Aspire pod/AIOs have strange mouth pieces. Making drip tip/mouth pieces that resemble the size of a cigarette would help smokers switch to vaping. I bought a Geekvape Frenzy and I enjoy the drip tip even though it is not removable. Waiting for Aspire to put out a pod system that can use .7 coils and a decent drip tip.
Hello Darrgoe,
Thank you for support Aspire and your suggestion.
We will pass your suggestion to our products development department
Best Regards
Aspire Team

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I posted a picture in one of my posts. Start looking at all the Pens you have around the house. I used part of a pen from US Bank and it was a perfect fit as is, it only needed to be sanded to get the logo off and shortened with a hacksaw and sanded smooth. It will work better than you can buy.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Now that I shaved off my beard I actually went back to the longer tip that came with the Tigon Kit for DTL instead of the shorter one which still seems too short to me at least. You can always cut a piece of a fast food straw and push it over the top of the tip to make it longer if you want. It's not Art but it works. You just need the right size straw, I think Wendy's or McDonalds worked the best. lol

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Now that I shaved off my beard I actually went back to the longer tip that came with the Tigon Kit for DTL instead of the shorter one which still seems too short to me at least. You can always cut a piece of a fast food straw and push it over the top of the tip to make it longer if you want. It's not Art but it works. You just need the right size straw, I think Wendy's or McDonalds worked the best. lol
Thank you for the suggestion.
We will pass your suggestion of Tigon's drip tip to our products development department.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread