At The Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
I don't have Tahiti and I don't have the rum... Would classic work? The only "alcohol" flavor I have is KY Bourbon - TFA

classic would be good, havent tried KY bourbon. guessing it would be ok but I kinda doubt it is a good replacement for the rum. tho I hold a special place in my heart for that rum lol.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
3% FA Vienna Cream
3% FA Vanilla Tahiti
5% FA Coconut
3% FA Jamaican Rum

FA Coconut + Rum makes a tasty coconut rum. I use that combo a lot. Vienna plus Tahiti (or the other two FA vanillas) reminds me of melted ice cream. So I'd expect this tastes like coconut-rum vanilla ice cream.

That sounds goooood! I'll try it this weekend (1,1,1.5,1% for me though). thanks!

Reactions: LeeLee26

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Yeah, thanks to you and HIC for turning me on to the Jamaican Rum and FA flavors in general. Good stuff!
classic would be good, havent tried KY bourbon. guessing it would be ok but I kinda doubt it is a good replacement for the rum. tho I hold a special place in my heart for that rum lol.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA

I guess I'll have to get that one at some point. The KY Bourbon is pretty strong tasting, so I'm sure you're right. I really wish I'd gotten it in the 4ml sample instead of the 8. Regardless, your recipe sounds yummy Smitty.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Love smelling that sun tan lotion lol!!!
I have a recipe very similar to this but with lighter flavor and less coconut. I made this and it smells just like "vacation" to me... (which we will be going in less than three weeks. :) ). Havent vaped it yet but if it tastes like it smells I got another vacation vape. Thanks for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread