The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atlanta, GA area E-Vapers?

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by wv2win, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dbaker

dbaker Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Atlanta
    Hey guys! Im a new vaper and just purchased the 510..lovin it BUT I accidentally got
    a big bottle of Cappuccino 50ml 18mg juice as well as marb from RMV and it is waaaay to harsh for me! If anyone has 10mg or less and wants to trade some ejuice let me know. I do have some doublers on the way but itll prob be next week :(
    Darryl

2. blwright

blwright Full Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to the whole "Vaping" thing. I am 43 years old and have used smokeless tobacco since I was 15. I smoked for a while and gave that up and went back to the smokeless garb. I made a decision this week that I was going to give it up. I did a little web searching and discovered e-cigarettes. I have ordered a starter kit from Eluma and expect it to arrive any day. After I placed the order I found this forum. If anyone has any experience with Eluma or the 902 models please let me know... I am very interesting in the whole e-liquid thing. :)

3. Uncle Pennybags

Uncle Pennybags Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2009
    Gainesville, GA
    Hey blwright, welcome to the forum. I haven't had any experience with eluma or the 902 models.

4. stayken

stayken New Member

Oct 6, 2009
  5. Mojoerisen
    This message by Mojoerisen has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 13, 2010, Reason: Supplier/Associate posted against the rules..
    Oct 11, 2010
  6. Mojoerisen

Mojoerisen Unregistered Supplier

Apr 4, 2010
    Georgia
    As mentioned before, I'm from Ball Ground GA. I believe the most popular model on today's market is the 510 for those starting out. A lot of my customers switched to the EGO, however, once they knew that the ECIG was going to work for them. The EGO is AWESOME! It produces a wonderful smooth hit, consistent vapor and the battery lasts up to 8 hours between charges. However, I use the 510 still in public as the EGO looks a little like you are smoking a women's mascara. . but at home and in the car, it's the one I prefer!!!

7. stringboi

stringboi Full Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Atlanta
    Im a vape noob myself...just ordered my first PV today......live in Midtown, ATL
    It's a pleasure to meet you all on here!!!

8. stringboi

stringboi Full Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Atlanta
    =(
    wish i had seen this thread earlier....I'll check out your site Mojo!!!

Whats your favorite juice you carry?

9. Mojoerisen
    This message by Mojoerisen has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 13, 2010, Reason: Supplier/Associate posted against the rules..
    Oct 13, 2010
  10. Mojoerisen
    Oct 13, 2010
  11. GMalarkey

GMalarkey Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2011
    GA
    Mableton, GA here. Six Flags area. New to vaping been at it almost 2 weeks, already decided to order an upgrade from my Joye 510. Going with the Echo 650. Anybody come across any suppliers in GA? What is everyone vaping on/with?

12. stillalive

stillalive Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    USA
    wow, old thread, lol.

I'm ITP... Vaperite is in Woodstock, GA and there are a few others around, but no B&M anywhere nearby. :(

I vape on egoXL batteries, usually with xl clearos. I normally vape virgin vapor but just placed my first order for velvet vapor... looking for something a little closer with some good, interesting tobacco flavors. I'm down to my last bit of juice, so I'm definitely hoping it gets here ASAP!

13. GMalarkey

Jun 6, 2011
    GA
    Yeah I kinda stumbled across it. I'll have to look up that Woodstock store. I just got in a bottle of USA Mix from MadVapes and it's pretty good. It's their Custom China line. So how do you like your PV?

14. Twiztid

Twiztid Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Georgia
    Douglasville area. got a couple of kr808d-1s, looking at starting my own DIY store if enough GA folks are interested. (Gotta make that money Lol)

15. DataPhreak

DataPhreak Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    A, A
    twiz, start it. I'm in atl too. Just make sure you don't open it in decalb

16. GMalarkey

Jun 6, 2011
    GA
    I'll definitely come by if you open one up, gotta support the local folks!

17. sacredgaming

sacredgaming Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2011
    atlanta
    anyone near the austell/mableton area have some adapters or atomizers. I need as i am down to a half working atty :) Just picked up the odysseus but need a 901 to 510 adapter. So if anyone has some and wants to meet up let me know

18. stevohump

stevohump Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Valley, Alabama
    Anything new happening in Atlanta as far as ecigs go.

19. DDRHAR

DDRHAR Full Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Mendota,Il.
    I'm seeing my daughter in Columbus for a few day's. Are there any suppliers close? Thanks

20. Dwiggs36

Dwiggs36 Full Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Georgia, US
  21. reallifedog

reallifedog Full Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Atlanta
    Atlanta Vaper here. Anywhere ITP that sells equip/juice? Id even go to a headshop or 'novelty' store... for the convenience, of course.

22. adbelt

adbelt Full Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Buford, GA
    Buford, GA here. Yes there are two shops in Cumming, GA up 400 and one in Alpharetta and one in Woodstock and one in Newnan that I know of. Awesome vapors, rock n roll vapors, Toms vapors, Heathers heavenly vapors, Prime vaping and vaperite.

23. GaMntGirl

GaMntGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    North Georgia
    Dahlonega,GA here. I was looking to see if there is a semi local Vapaton in nearby Atlanta or Athens or anywhere in GA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.