• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta, GA area E-Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in Roswell - They sell smoking everywhere carts, batteries and atomizers at smoke911 on holcomb bridge road by alpharetta highway - expensive but if your stuck i guess its better than nothing - i bought an atomizer there that fits my njoy nPro (sames as smoking everywhere ecig and VaporKing AFAIKT)

no liquid though - I wish I could find a USB bypass battery here locally because I would go buy one today...

Symmetric

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Dallas, GA, USA
Dallas (GA) here, been un-smoking (not a fan of the term vaping, sounds dumb) for a week now. Bought my 2-piece smoke on BloogPlanet and received it last tuesday.

I work in Alpharetta and am having a helluva time finding anything other than smokeanywhere brand in storefront locations between there and home... I'm coming pretty close to running out (I have a TON of carts on order, but still waiting for themk to show up)

I'd love to see someone open a shop/store in the area that carries more of a selection.

I've rambled on enough, just wanted to put in my .02

truefd

Jul 7, 2009
Smoke 911 was where I bought my first smoking everywhere RN4081 that everyone harps on. Went through carts really fast and now buy cloud9 liquid and it's so much better than spending money on carts. Use the drip method at home.

Would be nice if more stuff was around and not so expensive. Last time I was in smoke 911 (last week) they had barely anything so I guess you have to order online and hope you don't get duped. Which e-cig do you guys have? Thinking of getting the dse901 but not sure where to go. Also do you know of any place that sells the smoking everywhere gold atomizers (just in case)?

RooboCop

Jun 29, 2009
Statesboro, GA
Hey guys,

Statesboro/Savannah GA here. Figured I'd say hi because this was the thread that popped up when I searched Georgia. Expecting my first eCig by the end of the week. Ordered the M-401 with some Dr. Pepper juice (pray it doesn't suck).

I'll be up in Atlanta end of next month for Dragon*Con. Wondered if any of yous guys attended the convention. I remember last year it really sucked having to find an exit sometimes to go smoke, so I'm hoping this eCig will make things more convenient.

Anyhow, take care everyone!

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I live in Dallas. And when I first moved to the Atlanta area over 23 years ago, when I wanted to get from the far western part of metro Atlanta to the far eastern part of metro Atlanta, I'd hear the statement "you can't get there from here". LOL. A LOT of traffic. And tell a new comer to the metro area that the place they want is Peachtree then walk away. If they look on the map for Peachtree, well, you metro people know what I'm talking about!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Smoke 911 was where I bought my first smoking everywhere RN4081 that everyone harps on. Went through carts really fast and now buy cloud9 liquid and it's so much better than spending money on carts. Use the drip method at home.

Would be nice if more stuff was around and not so expensive. Last time I was in smoke 911 (last week) they had barely anything so I guess you have to order online and hope you don't get duped. Which e-cig do you guys have? Thinking of getting the dse901 but not sure where to go. Also do you know of any place that sells the smoking everywhere gold atomizers (just in case)?

After having several auto switch PV's like the 901, I can no longer recommend those type of devices. I would strongly suggest you consider a manual switch PV. They perform much better and hold up much longer. And if you get one of the bigger battery PV's like many of us "long timers" have, the batteries last 6-8 hours on a charge and only cost $2 for new batteries. There are many reputable on-line suppliers.

Manual 510:

www.eastmall.net
http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/
http://www.e-smokeytreats.com/

The Big Five in Long Battery Life Manual Switch PV’s:

Screwdriver: ecigscrewdriver.com
The Black Screwdriver Kit / Totally Wicked eLiquid / Electronic Cigarette e-liquid shop
Prodigy: PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!
GG: THE GG
JantyStick: Janty USA
LV/ZiMoshi: http://www.zimoshi.com/

Best liked PV poll:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-discussion/14342-whats-your-favorite-pv.html
(poll came out prior to Prodigy being released)

A good local supplier (Conyers, GA):

http://www.awesomevapor.com/atomizer-either-style.html

FletcherKnives

Aug 5, 2009
Hi guys. I'm right on thr Alpharetta/Roswell line. Nice to see so many GA peeps here. I just ordered my dse901 yesterday. Waiting extremely impatiently for it to get here. I'm a sales dummy in a motorcycle shop and I can't wait to puff on the sales floor. The customers make you have a nico-fit about every 5 minutes, so this thing might be a life saver. :)

Wow, looks like a lot of people from this area are into vaping. I am currently living in Sharpsburg, bout half an hour SE of the airport I think. I just started about 3 weeks ago and haven't had an analogue cig in about 2 weeks which is a massive step for me. I decided to start with the M402 kit from Shawn at LiteCigUSA and have been very impressed. Every order that I have placed with him has gotten here in 2 days. Anyway, just thought I would say "Hi" and it is good to see that I am not the only one in the area into vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread