Atlantis tank hardware requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
This may not be the right thread so I apologize. I'm not a newbie but interested in the Atlantis tank. I've read it only works on mods that produce 20W to 50W. Thinking about the iStick 50W. Please confirm that it won't work on a Vamo :).
Hi
Sorry to say I don't think the vamo can fire a .5 sub ohm coil used in the Atlantis..a better choice would be the Aspire Sub Ohm Battery, made especially for their Atlantis sub tank...
I love the Atlantis but I use it on my VW box mod that fires down to .1 ohm..
Sorry I can't be more help..good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I have the aspire sub ohm battery and it's a good cheaper option to run an Atlantis on. That being said I am considering getting the 50w istick as well just for the added benefits it offers.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I believe Aspire also offers a sub ohm tube that uses a replaceable 18650 batt..don't know how much they want for it..have to research it some I guess..
Screenshot is the 50w Istick but spending $50 on a mod we call throw aways (because after so many charge cycles the batt won't charge anymore and has to be thrown away) seems like a waste of money to me..few more bucks and get a mod with replaceable batts.. Just my opinion...
078822357305c6e3b3aebad00092d1f7.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread