Atlantis V2 - Juice in mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbox Mnemic

Jul 29, 2013
Canada
Been reading several threads about this but can't seem to get an answer...Is anybody else using the Atlantis V2 and getting tons of juice in your mouth?

I'm using a Sigelei 100w
.3 ohm coil
juice is 60VG/40PG, I've also tried some 50/50 but had the same issue
I've tried everywhere between 70-80 watts as recommended by Aspire
I've tried lowering/increasing airflow

Should I be using higher or lower VG juice? Should I be decreasing/increasing the wattage?

Has anybody used anything other than the .3 ohm coils and if so, are you having the same problem?

I really like this tank but this problem is kind of a deal breaker. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Deathbox Mnemic

Jul 29, 2013
Canada
The Atlantis could have huge wicking holes. If your using a thinner juice it can over wick and that's when you get juice in the mouth. I suggest trying a higher VG juice. 70% VG or higher will probably solve your problem.

Thanks for the advice! Thought that might be the problem. On route to get some higher VG juice (I think this shop sells 70 or 75 VG), hopefully this solves the problem.

Aadavis94

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2014
Oregon
Thanks for the advice! Thought that might be the problem. On route to get some higher VG juice (I think this shop sells 70 or 75 VG), hopefully this solves the problem.
Just make sure to pre wick the coil and let it sit for about ten minutes before you use it. I use 70% VG and don't have any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread