The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atmistique drip tips

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by macpeace, Oct 31, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. macpeace

macpeace Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2013
    OK • SOONER
    So I have several pro tank 2's and I like to put these tips on them. I especially like the spinner. So today I take a new spinner I got and low and behold it doesn't fit into the pro tank 2. I have two other set-ups like this already that work perfectly. It may be that there are different sizes to the tips, and I just didn't realize this. But I can't find good info on it anywhere. Anyone care to explain this to me? Thanks

2. stevegmu

stevegmu Moved On ECF Veteran

Chinese manufacturing. I have 10 ProTank2s and 10 CherryVape drip tips. I had to play musical drip tips with them- figuring out which tips will fit on which tanks. The drip tips are the same exact size- according to the precision calipers I trust to measure high pressure fittings for blow out prevention bundles for underwater oil exploration- the ProTank2's, not quite so exacting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.