Atmizoo Roller/Dingo Chat, Tips, and Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
They went on sale yesterday. Greece is a day ahead. So be ready early sunday morning if your planning on getting a nemesis. I think it's gonna be Sunday 1:30 a.m. here in IL when it releases.

reason for edit: Idiocy

I'm such an idiot, world clocks are so confusing to me, I guess it's Monday 1:30 a.m. for me in IL, not Sunday. I guess I'm just excited.

Last edited:

blake28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Bradenton, fl
They're just all out douchebags IMHO. And pardon my french. They'll look down their noses at you if they don't think you're "worthy enough". I also read on the Korea vape page on FB that they were gouging on the Chi's. And, I partly blame the way they do business for a lot of the scalping going down.

It's not really bad news though. Because of the way they do biz, a LOT more vendors across the country will be stocking the Chi-Yous now. So more people will get a Chi-You and pay a sane price. And I would imagine a lot of other "exclusives" they have will be doing likewise.

Yeah, it's pretty bad that u can get u can get a roller from Greece quicker and cheaper than if u go through vaperev. They add on like a $15 and change tax onto the roller plus tax.... So it's over $200 at vaperev and that's literally just for the device. I just purchased my 3rd roller from atmizoo and I got the roller ss-im, the kick extension, and the easy twist button, which I absolutely love by the way, for $197.32. So not only do u get more for ur money, u also get superb customer service from the atmizoo guys as well.

On another note I'm glad that vaperev has lost the ability to sell mojo's chi you. Because from what I've heard is they mainly just sold them inside the store and only put a very small amount online to sell. So hopefully in the near future, the chi you will become a little more available cuz this is the only mod that I desire more than the roller.

Sorry for the long post:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
I think we will be seeing a lot more mod makers stepping up their game as far as production. They HAVE to if they do not want to lose too many sales to clones. Atmizoo is doing it and you can see their mods not selling as well in the classifieds, when you can buy a new one for a couple more $$ shipped. So it may be bad for a customer's resale. But, maybe it will increase supply and lower prices overall. And cut down on the some of the gouging going on by people who get their hands on all the mods. I'm not whining about scalpers per se, if somebody wants to pay $300 for a $150 mod, well, it's a fine line to walk. It IS kind of a bummer when you're logged into a site on release night though and can't get the mod you want and then see these guys selling a Nem for $350 because they snapped up 2 or 3 or however many the limit. But maybe that is MY fault for not getting one? dunno, it's all weird.

ColinD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
London UK
Got my Atmizoo SS IM from Greece to Bangkok Thailand in 5 days. Sent them a note of thanks and got an immediate reply. For the first time in 10 months of vaping I am CONTENT. I have put aside my myriad of Mods and now only use the Provari and Roller -and IMO that is just about as sweet as it gets. You actually do not need anything else. The Roller for dripping and the Provari with a DID. There is only one piece of equipment that I am waiting on and then I can relax - That's a Trident RDA from the Philippines. I am done with mod envy. I don't like pinkie buttons - the Roller and Provari buttons are perfectly located for me. Oh and I will be getting Boden's ceramic wicks when they go to market.

liveone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Starting a class action lawsuit. Looking for other people who screwed the telescopic tube on too tight, then while trying to unscrew it open like a new jar of pickles, sliced up both their hands!

With some cleaning and some neosporin, I think I'm gonna live but that beautiful fit on your roller means some sharp edges on your tube so be careful.

J/K on the lawsuit. No pms pls.

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
When I first got mine, I had a habit of screwing it down too tight in 18350 mode, so it would cause the inner tube to unscrew too. If you're not aware, make sure to remove your atomizer/whatever topper you have on there before you remove the inner tube. I believe unscrewing the tube with a topper on there can cause the switch to move left and right and over time you can wear it out.

On a side note, SoCal folks, there is a new vendor near me in North Hollywood called Elevated Vaping. New to me anyway. Seems like a good guy. Looks like he will be stocking some nice stuff. I already ordered a couple white PTFE/Teflon drip tips from him and a bottle of The Standard Curious Jorge. Damn that standard is pricey. But I am on the hunt for the perfect Banana vape and it's cheaper than 2 packs a day! :) He is mail order only (for th time being) and told me that he was not at liberty to announce what mechanicals he would be carrying yet until they are in stock...but he told me "everyone is going to be excited".

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
On another side note, looking around on Amazon for a butane torch, I didn't want to pay $30 for one. I discovered these and received mine about 2 weeks ago. This thing is AWESOME! $12 shipped and beats the hell out of using my stove. HONEST Extra Large Butane Jet Workshop Torch - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Thanx for the info, that's a real good deal. It's also Free Shipping to me:).
BTW, how do u 'fill' these? Sorry, I've no clue about torches, of any kind.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
You need the butane cans that have the pressure valve on them. They're like $2-$3 USD a can. Here you can find them at the grocery, convenience stores, etc. Made by Zippo, Ronson and others.

Just stick the valve on the can into the valve on the bottom of the torch. Takes like 10 seconds.

Thanx.
U mean we just "attach" one of those refill-cans into the bottom of that torch and leave it there?

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
It's up for sale and no one wants it. :(

You're probably better off! Let me tell ya, a rough week for classified transactions! I don't know if I'll ever sell another vaping related item ever again. Rather just lay them in my driveway and repeatedly run them over. WOW! You guys have a good weekend. I'm gonna go beat my head against a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread