Atomic Cinnacide is awesome! Why did I wait so long to try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
Been a Tasty Vapor client for well over a year. Was scared off trying AC by some reviews that said it was too strong and killed your taste buds. Finally bought some last week when it was FOTW when I was stocking up on Tasty Finger. Loaded up a LR Boge carto and filled the bottle of my Reo Mini this morning and have been in vaping bliss ever since. If you haven't tried AC yet get a bottle! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
Is it a darker or lighter juice than Geoff's Blend? I'm in love with GB, but it gets pretty dark after it steeps, and kills my carts pretty quick. I'm curious to try AC, but am looking for something lighter than GB, with a similar genre of flavor :)

May venture back to Johnson's Creek Original for a month or so. Always enjoyed it. But it's hell on carts, too.

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
Is it a darker or lighter juice than Geoff's Blend? I'm in love with GB, but it gets pretty dark after it steeps, and kills my carts pretty quick. I'm curious to try AC, but am looking for something lighter than GB, with a similar genre of flavor :)

May venture back to Johnson's Creek Original for a month or so. Always enjoyed it. But it's hell on carts, too.

It's very light as far as cartomizer life. Not so light on flavor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread