Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I take it you lost your central pin screw. You may or may not be able to get a replacement. Those screws are often made of highly conductive metals such as copper brass, or sometimes even silver. A steel screw may not hold up. I lack both the mod and a microcaliper so I can’t tell you the size. It will probably be metric and with a very fine thread

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hi all .im new here but need a little help if possible.on the jomo 40 lite atomiser there is a screw on the bottom to make the connection from mod to tank anyone please know what size this screw is please .. many thanks davebedw.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
Might even try these folks.
Tsunami (22/24) Replacement 510 Pin By Geekvape

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
hi all .im new here but need a little help if possible.on the jomo 40 lite atomiser there is a screw on the bottom to make the connection from mod to tank anyone please know what size this screw is please .. many thanks davebedw.
Don't know where you are at - might be cheaper to just buy another -
Jomo Lite 40 Tank Subohm Atomizer and they offer a discount to first-time purchasers usually

ebay UK has this
New Jomo Lite 40 Tank Atomizer Sub Ohm with Coil - Glass Top Head Random Colour | eBay

whole kit
Jomo Lite 40 Sub Ohm Kit - $13.99 only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread