Atomizer adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboJesus

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Columbus Ohio
Hey guys! It's been almost 2 months since I've been on, I received my p18 ( which is everything I hoped it would be, and more!!! ) I have a quick question about when the 510-801 adaptors will be in stock, AND, if the ikenvape mini 801 atomizers fit on these adaptors.. I've been trying to get an ikenvape 510 for like a month and they're always out of stock.. anyone tried an 801 on a p18? How is it? Thanks everyone!

Special Note: Thank you so much David, this P18 is amazing. I Love it, Really appreciate your customer service and quality. :laugh:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys! It's been almost 2 months since I've been on, I received my p18 ( which is everything I hoped it would be, and more!!! ) I have a quick question about when the 510-801 adaptors will be in stock, AND, if the ikenvape mini 801 atomizers fit on these adaptors.. I've been trying to get an ikenvape 510 for like a month and they're always out of stock.. anyone tried an 801 on a p18? How is it? Thanks everyone!

Special Note: Thank you so much David, this P18 is amazing. I Love it, Really appreciate your customer service and quality. :laugh:

Hi Turbo! Though i haven't personally tried the Mini 801 on an adapter, it should fit. I'll be getting more in about a week. It's good to hear your Precise is treating you well :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So I got my order today, my adaptor from David and my LR mini 801 IKenvape atomizers, it rips. and the flavor is amazing.. One gripe though!!! My AMAZING steel drip top from STM doesn't fit :(.. kinda bums me out.. a lot

Yeah, 801 mini's don't fit drip tips as they hit the element. I had heard that they were going to make a slightly longer mini 801 atomizer to accomodate drip tips.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Yeah, 801 mini's don't fit drip tips as they hit the element. I had heard that they were going to make a slightly longer mini 801 atomizer to accomodate drip tips.

Yup, the slightly longer variety is available now. I don't have one of your 801 driptips quite yet, but i plan to sometime soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread