The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atomizer Dripping Suggestions

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Frank NJ, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frank NJ

Frank NJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    NJ
    Hello all,

Could someone explain how to properly drip on an atomizer or point me to a youtube video. I'm new to vaping and want to try the atomizer approach for tasting different juices.

Thanks

2. CromsDog

CromsDog Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2012
    Columbia, SC USA
  3. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Welcome Frank . Pretty easy to drip . Hopefully you already purchased some atty's both LR and standard , to see which you prefer . and a few drip tips . Just drop 3 or 4 drops of juice , directly into the atty , and start vaping . When the flavor diminishes , or it starts to taste harsh ( dry ) it's time to add more juice . You will probably be able to hit it 4 or 5 times , before needing more juice . Good Luck.

4. Frank NJ

Frank NJ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    NJ
    Thanks Renzuli sounds easy enough. Could you explain difference between LR and standard ? Ty

5. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Yeah the LR (low resistance are used up to 5 volts ) any higher than that , you will probably pop them . The Standard work on the lower as well as the higher voltages . Even the high resistance carto's work on the lower voltages . When you drip , try your juice with a LR , then try the SR . Which one did you like the best ??? Also I suggest use quality brand atty's and carto's . Check out some of the forum approved vendors , to see what they have . Remember names like Boge , and Cisco . Good luck .

6. g730

g730 Full Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Chicago
    I only started dripping about 3 weeks ago but I've noticed easily the LR 510's just get bigger hits and more throat hit, SR I felt like I was just getting the flavor taste only but it was still a nice hit. Ordered a pack of 5 from BWB, also got a body cone around the atty, adds the perfect resistance to me, and should help out if your atty ever leaks from dripping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.