Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome Frank . Pretty easy to drip . Hopefully you already purchased some atty's both LR and standard , to see which you prefer . and a few drip tips . Just drop 3 or 4 drops of juice , directly into the atty , and start vaping . When the flavor diminishes , or it starts to taste harsh ( dry ) it's time to add more juice . You will probably be able to hit it 4 or 5 times , before needing more juice . Good Luck.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Thanks Renzuli sounds easy enough. Could you explain difference between LR and standard ? Ty
Yeah the LR (low resistance are used up to 5 volts ) any higher than that , you will probably pop them . The Standard work on the lower as well as the higher voltages . Even the high resistance carto's work on the lower voltages . When you drip , try your juice with a LR , then try the SR . Which one did you like the best ??? Also I suggest use quality brand atty's and carto's . Check out some of the forum approved vendors , to see what they have . Remember names like Boge , and Cisco . Good luck .

Last edited:

g730

Apr 23, 2012
Chicago
I only started dripping about 3 weeks ago but I've noticed easily the LR 510's just get bigger hits and more throat hit, SR I felt like I was just getting the flavor taste only but it was still a nice hit. Ordered a pack of 5 from BWB, also got a body cone around the atty, adds the perfect resistance to me, and should help out if your atty ever leaks from dripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread