Atomizer Life on AVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Indonesia
Hi all,

Just got a chance to use 901 LR on my AVS, used my collector tank along with a cartomizer before so i learned how to adjust the controller ring and once it's attached to AVS i don't have any problem of leakage through the controller ring any longer.

So, everything goes well, using a 75% VG liquid and the AVS still feeds really well but i have one question on the atomizer, how long is the average life of atomizer (LR 901 in my case) before it breaks?

Appreciate the inputs :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I currently have two GGTS/AVS set ups going with some LR 901's that I got from someone that have been running like new for 6 weeks now and one tank has Halo freedom with there Halo ice mixed together in it, and my other tank has some original made atomic Fireball in it which was said to be an Atty killer yet it's also going strong after 6 weeks. Now I'm talking about vaping like a Locomotive running a full frieght train too. These LR 901's are kicking some %*$;@

Last edited:

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
All atomizers have different lifespans... You can have two attys that are exactly the same brand and everything, and they will differ in life and even air flow sometimes. So there really is no way to tell.... But your also using LR attys..... and rule of thumb on the LR attys is that they supposedly dont last as long, because they take more abuse because of the low resistance(LR) .... I have had pretty good luck with the LR attys I have used.... getting a few weeks...but some as little as a week...Usually I am satisfied if I get atleast a week out of a atomizer.... I vape fairly heavy, so a week is pretty good. Some I can push to two weeks...and then on a rare ocasian I may have one close to three weeks..... but its not the norm.....

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread