Atomizer not working with cartridge in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
This just started happening about 10 minutes ago, very odd. My atomizer is pretty new and still kicking. Eairler when I had the cartridge in sometimes I would take a drag and get no vapor, sometimes I would. Now it's at the point where it will not produce vapor when a cartridge is in place.

I removed the cartridge promptly and it's working like a champ, giving me vapor everytime I draw. Very weird. I have never had this happen before, I can't find anything else on the forums about it. This just baffles me.

Some info: Stock 510 batteries, atomizer is working on all three different batteries. I am using Blue foam filler. This still happens even with an empty cartridge, which is more confusing. Tried different juices, too with no results. I'm lost.

Any ideas? :confused::confused::confused:

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Hmm, that could be a possibility. Now that you mention it, there was a mishap with the cleaning lady today. When I returned home my 510 was covered in dust which leads me to believe she sucked it up into the vaccum :shock:

I didn't pay attention to which atomizer was attached to the battery at the time, must have been this one. Looking directly into the atomizer I can't see anything out of place. the cartridge doesn't really touch anything when you insert it from what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread