The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atomizer not working with cartridge in place.

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by Scorched, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Scorched

Scorched Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    Denver, Colorado
    This just started happening about 10 minutes ago, very odd. My atomizer is pretty new and still kicking. Eairler when I had the cartridge in sometimes I would take a drag and get no vapor, sometimes I would. Now it's at the point where it will not produce vapor when a cartridge is in place.

I removed the cartridge promptly and it's working like a champ, giving me vapor everytime I draw. Very weird. I have never had this happen before, I can't find anything else on the forums about it. This just baffles me.

Some info: Stock 510 batteries, atomizer is working on all three different batteries. I am using Blue foam filler. This still happens even with an empty cartridge, which is more confusing. Tried different juices, too with no results. I'm lost.

Any ideas? :confused::confused::confused:

2. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    The only thing I can think of is it needs the threads cleaned or the heating element is broke and when you put the cart on it pushes the wires apart.

3. Scorched

Scorched Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    Denver, Colorado
    Hmm, that could be a possibility. Now that you mention it, there was a mishap with the cleaning lady today. When I returned home my 510 was covered in dust which leads me to believe she sucked it up into the vaccum :shock:

I didn't pay attention to which atomizer was attached to the battery at the time, must have been this one. Looking directly into the atomizer I can't see anything out of place. the cartridge doesn't really touch anything when you insert it from what I can tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.