Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
So I just had my atomizers delivered from HealthCabin and I must admit I have never had an item delivered so securely.

10 x 510 atomizers.... 510 atomizers, so you know, are not big at all.

Packaging to secure the product (in approximates):

12 sq ft of polystyrene wrap, 10 sq yards of bubble wrap, at least 40 ft of packing tape, all sealed into an air padded plastic sheaf.

It looked like a damn beach ball getting delivered to my door, all for something that you can fit easily into the palm of your hand.

The method of packing was "cute" as well:

- wrap atomizers in poly wrap
- tape entire package
- wrap again in bubble wrap
- tape entire package
- tape entire package
- tape entire package
- stuff into air cushioned envelope
- tape entire package... think I'm kidding?
- slap on delivery ticket and tape entire package.

Funniest delivery ever. My wife was teary-eyed from laughing so hard at my reaction when I reached the 3rd level of bubble wrap.

But! My attys are in and they are pretty! Thanks again to everyone who helped me find a few suppliers with different colored atomizers, this was the last shipment and so far I have - blue, copper, titanium, stainless, gold, black w/gold, white, red, and matte black.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
They did the same thing to me. It took me about 5 minutes to tear through all of the bubble wrap to get to my stuff. I thought it was funny.

It's nice to know that they take so much care to ensure your stuff doesn't get damaged in transit. Either that, or they are hoping that if they wrap the holy bejeezus out of it, customs will think it's too much trouble to inspect, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread