The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Attn Philly Eagles Fans

Discussion in 'Law and the E-Cigarette' started by DadisHere, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DadisHere

DadisHere New Member

Apr 12, 2015
    Philadelphia PA
    My wife and I went to the Linc last Sunday to see the Eagles blow out the Cardinals and upon entering I was informed that they no longer allow vape mods into the building. I had to rent an outdoor locker for $15 to store my mod and went the next several hours without a nic-hit. This new ban baffles me as everyone with a lighter is allowed in the building. I work for a company that does stadium signage all over the country and many of the venues are embracing vaping by placing 'E-Cigarette' areas specifically for vapors who do not want to inhales second hand cigarette smoke. Disappointing Philly...

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Esigarett
    This message by Esigarett has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 16, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Oct 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.