The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Auction(s) and cheaters

Discussion in 'Germany Forum' started by maxd, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. maxd

maxd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2014
    NYC,NY
    you might know about local auction site(s), like Marktplatz rund um das E-Dampfen | dampfauktion.de

Kind of strange situation but need to share that you will be aware of:
    - Wanted to buy Hana, authentic/original one and saw this one: Hana Modz V3 DNA 30 Box Rot Neu | dampfauktion.de
    - description looks good, seller - trustfull and general impression that: it is not a clone
    - I've asked seller about : authentic or clone ? . no reply received
    - Won the auction and paid at full, meanwhile asking : if clone - dont send it to me but refund and just fine to close the case. no reply received
    - Got the item and : it is clone from KSD, full name should be : HANA MODZ DNA 30 by KSD ,
    note by KSD in the name / see HANA MODZ DNA 30 by KSD, 62,35 €

see that seller became non responsive and admins of Marktplatz rund um das E-Dampfen | dampfauktion.de are informed, will see...

Now, just for your own protection : :danger: be aware about guy Bromma from Wedel :danger:

2. Maurice Pudlo

Maurice Pudlo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2013
    United States
    I always ask a question related to some aspect of a product I want to bid on even if I really don't need to know the answer, no reply equals no bid.

Sorry for your experience,
    Maurice

3. maxd

maxd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2014
    NYC,NY
    agree, I've asked it as well and got no answer ,
    so ... was assuming the best but ....

4. Maurice Pudlo

Maurice Pudlo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2013
    United States