Augvape Alleria Rta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
eBay. $38, ships from US. Just found it. Think it's worth it?

Up to you. Its a little more than most, but not much. In a couple weeks they may start showing up more places once they get back from CNY. The only thing I don't like are the o rings around the fill holes. Did you read my post on my thoughts?

Reactions: Petabread

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Up to you. Its a little more than most, but not much. In a couple weeks they may start showing up more places once they get back from CNY. The only thing I don't like are the o rings around the fill holes. Did you read my post on my thoughts?
I dunno. I Probably did. You own everything tho, I need to keep a journal next to me titled "Roxy Thoughts" for my future references.

Reactions: roxynoodle

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Not everything, but a lot :)

It is a very cool tank. You did read my thoughts last night, page 3 of this thread.
I did. It's a neat tank. I think I'll wait till after CNY to see where it ends up at. My Griffin isn't even a week old yet, so I can handle the wait.

whiplash leon

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 16, 2015
I've looked around a little on the interwebs but I only see them for sale on the questionable alibaba. Is there a place to purchase one?

I'm most curious about how well the juice flow control works and whether it will hold up to repeated uses?
I've looked around a little on the interwebs but I only see them for sale on the questionable alibaba. Is there a place to purchase one?

I'm most curious about how well the juice flow control works and whether it will hold up to repeated uses?

search it on ebay..

Reactions: roxynoodle

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
20160215_085255[1].jpg
3. Drip tip is proprietary because it works the juice control, so if you don't like it, you're stuck with it.

With the right orings (don't know the size) a regular 510 tip fits nicely inside the proprietary tip. Admittedly, this is not a regular drip tip.. [emoji2]

Last edited:

Wolverine8899

Nov 12, 2015

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Augvape appears to already be taking some of our opinions to heart, they just sent me some 3D images of a revised version. So nice to see a company working to get it right before they release a product to the mainstream public.
View attachment 531382 View attachment 531384

*4 hole deck
* better top filling to solve the issue of the runaway o rings
* maybe a delrin drip tip to solve the heat problem with the SS one

:thumbs:

Reactions: dems86

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
I threatened to mod it, so here it is.

To work around evasive O-rings, I simply inserted two Protank coil insulators in the holes. The insulator has a "shaft" and fits snug in the fill holes (admittedly, making them a bit smaller). According to a YouTube reviewer, he runs his with just a single o-ring anyway.

The pictures should speak for themselves. The end result? A tootle puffer's dream! ~1.3Ω twisted 34G Kanthal single coil + my home grown "Bluevarian" juice. :)

rings.jpg

fitted.jpg

fill.jpg
tootle.jpg

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
hey bro, you prefer long drip tip ?
Not as long as the "Screwdriver" tip. That's my friend's tip on his tank. He's still running it like that. Says the vape is too warm without it. He basically likes to mouth to lung hit a sub ohm / high wattage setup.

I prefer a slimmer and slightly longer drip when mouth to lung inhaling -- feels more like an old fashioned analog cig. If I'm lung hitting, the shorter wider tip is just fine. I tend to MTL hit at work and when I'm out and about and save my lung hitting for lounging around the house.

I'm still amazed this thing doesn't leak a drop when running only a single coil. I have an Orchid, Goblin, and a few other tanks that I shelved for that very reason. Although I do find using dual coils on the Alleria to be more pleasurable than on the other tanks as well.

I even laid it on its side all night last night. Didn't leak a drop.

Reactions: dems86

whiplash leon

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 16, 2015
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Just got mine & threw some small claptons in it. Working great but I over wicked it. I know I over wicked cause I can SEE it. This is great. I'd really like to see them make a 25 or 30mm tank, something u can put really big builds in

I'm curious. What serial # did you get? (if you're willing to give that up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread