Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Augvape Druga 2 rda

1.jpg

Having never had the opportunity to try the first Druga rda of 2017, when Augvape asked me if I was interested in trying the Druga 2 rda I didn't miss the opportunity.
    I remember it was very successful at the time and everyone was talking about it.

The distinctive "Clamping System" (CSS) has been updated along with the new air-flow design ...
    Enjoy the reading.

The Druga 2 is supplied in a sturdy cardboard box with internal foam padding.
    The external part is decorated with bright colors, on the front there is the historical logo of the Druga, the brand logo and a small sticker that denotes the supplied color.

On the back of the box are shown; the content, the Scratch & Check, the list of social channels where Augvape is present, the manufacturer's address, logos & brands.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Package Includes:
    1- Augvape Druga 2 RDA
    1- BF power pin
    3- Spare O'ring
    1- Warranty card
    1- Spare screw for positive turret

I expected that at least one drip-tip of a different shape and a couple of pre-assembled coils would be included in a similar package, but unfortunately there are not.

5.jpg

6.jpg

Druga 2 specifications:
    304 stainless steel construction
    Diameter: 24mm
    Weight: 37g
    Dual Post Compatible with double Coil
    Six slots for airflow on each side
    Low Profile 810 Drip-Tip
    Gold-plated 510 pin and Bf pin
    Available colors: SS, Aluminum Red, Matt Gunmetal, Matt Black

7.jpg

8.jpg

View of components:
    The design is the classic four-piece standard RDA with a rebuildable deck, an outer barrel, the Top-Cap and the Drip-Tip 810.

9.jpg

The Top-cap has an internal diameter of 21.5mm, with a slightly conical, almost flat top profile. The walls have two adjustment slots and an o'ring guarantees the right tolerances with the barrel. By simply rotating the top-cap in the barrel we can adjust the air-flow system that we will see later.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    In this image we can see the assembled Druga 2.
    The Drip Tip in derlin has an internal diameter of 11mm, keeps the lips away from the edge of the atom by only 4mm! Many may not like this, I myself will replace it with a higher one.

The overall design is pleasantly sober, on the barrel the historic Druga logo is shown, the construction materials are good, the Druga 2 conveys a certain feeling of solidity.

11.jpg

The Air-Flow system adopts six 2mm diameter holes on each side, this system guarantees a truly wide adjustment solution.
    By turning the Top-Cap you will discover two holes at a time on each side, then four then six, continuing to rotate we will close one hole at a time until only one (per side) is exposed, really not bad.

12.jpg

This image shows the path of the ducted airflow.

13.gif

The updated "Clamping System" (CSS):

14 (1).gif

The deck apparently has been redesigned, by increasing the thickness of the gold plating, the turrets compared to the past are of greater section, at the base of one of it there is an insulating Peek gasket.

The upper part of the turrets is knurled to increase the grip with the fingers, the cross design for the tightening of the coils has been enlarged for larger screwdrivers.
    Note: Coils could be tightened with bare hands, however I use the screwdriver for a final safety check.

The size of the liquid tank has also been revised, now it has a depth of 6mm! Remarkable to allow more autonomy of vape in the use of druga 2 in dripping.

The seal at the bottom is guaranteed by two O'ring equal in size to the one placed above for the rotation of the Top-Cap.

Note the two teeth indicated by the arrows, they have the task of blocking the rotation of the atom during the screwing / unscrewing phase of the Druga 2 on the Mod, however these two teeth allow a minimum movement to direct the air flow to the coils in a decentralized and personal.

15.jpg

The bottom of the Druga 2 highlights a rather protruding gold-plated pin, the Pin can be replaced with the supplied BF Pin, on the bottom we also find the cross screw (supplied as a spare part in the kit) to be able to disassemble the positive turret.

On the bottom the decorative elements include: the writing "by Vapeshouse and Augvape" the writing "Druga II", a serial number, the classic disposal logo and the C E brand.

16.jpg

Regenerating this Deck is easy if done right. If we insert the coils as in the image below we will find it difficult to cut them to the right size.
    I recommend shortening them before putting them on and everything becomes simple.

17.jpg

18.jpg

Here are the coils assembled during the running-in phase.
    During the cottoning phase for the BF systems, it is only necessary to ensure that the cotton does not obstruct the dispensing hole of the Pin.

19.jpg

Final Conclusions

I have done several tests with complex coils, in the end i using profitable a simple regeneration in SS24 x 8.5 turns from ø3mm to 65-75W in dripper I have a very good autonomy, so I don't feel the need to transfer it to a Mod Bottom Feeder, I must say that does not even heat that much and even using the short tip it is difficult to burn your lips

I like the Druga 2, Aromatically it is valid, but quite airy, I usually adjust the airflow with the 3 lower holes, I find that in this way a contrasted Puff is obtained that repays me with a better perception of flavors.

Druga 2 Highlights:

Pro:
    - Good construction materials
    - Understated design
    - Convenient with the "clamp" coil hooking system (CSS)
    - Wide adjustment of the air-flow to find the optimal puff contrast
    - Silent poof
    - It does not heat excessively
    - Large capacity of the liquid tank
    - Excellent autonomy as a dripper
    - Reduces the Squonk frequency when used in BF

Tips:
    810 drip tip too low (replaceable)

Thanks to Augvape for sending the Druga 2 for the review:

DRUGA 2 - augvape

20.jpg

Reactions: Augvape_Fiona