Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a stainless steel Augvape Druga rta for sale. It is a single coil. It comes with a straight glass on it a bubble glass spare some screws and some o-rings. In its original box.

Full disclosure I bought two Drugas the other day knowing I only really needed one but as they did not want to sell them separately I went ahead and got both hoping I would be able to sell the second one. So I'm technically the second owner but I did not use the one I'm selling though I did clean it and the individual before me took very good care of it and it was a recent purchase. They had issues with leaking. I used the dam method I believe it's called where you lay the wicking on top of the port with very little or none of it going through providing a barrier where it can wick but where there's no area of the hole that isn't covered. I have had no leaking whatsoever. I would be happy to check the other one as well to make sure it's the same.

Looking for $15 Plus $5 shipping first class w tracking. so $20 total via PayPal no mention of ecigs etc CONUS only, additional cost for any added fees insurance upgraded shipping etc

Attachments

• 20210227_120506.jpg
    20210227_120506.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 20210227_120439.jpg
    20210227_120439.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are getting no leaks. I think i was thinning out the cotton too much.
Thanks, I have a tendency to luck out with single coil RTAs. Also just in case I wasn't like calling you out or bragging or anything weird. I just wanted people to know the history before they paid money for something. basically I took the queue from you because you were very honest about you having leaking issues when I bought it. And I really appreciated that I thought that was really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread