Aussie issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I haven't even started vaping yet! I have just ordered some dekang juice and I'm about to order 2 evod 2 starter kits for me and the Mr.

I just have a quick question before I start my vent.

Does anyone know of any US sites that do free international shipping?

In Australia it is illegal to sell ejuice with nicotine. It is however legal to import 3 months personal supply. I won't be able to buy in bulk so I just hate that I will have to make 2 or 3 seperate orders over a few days and have to pay 2 or 3 lots of shipping.

I know it would be more cost effective to make my own but I'm definitely not confident enough to do that without accidentally poisoning myself!

Does anyone know a way around this? Australian e cig laws are ridiculous but with analogs being about $20 for a pack of 25 after all the taxes we can't afford not to make the switch!

Thanks for reading. I am so happy to have found this forum. Everyone seems so lovely and helpful !:)

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015

LintonHart

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2015
Melbourne
Hey Sophie, there are many options for us Aussies for free shipping, just depends on your budget. Sites like banggood.com and fasttech.com do free shipping on super cheap Chinese juices (banggood ship out much much faster than ft) even if it's just 2 bottles or goodlifevapor.com do free shipping after $50 (keep an eye out for their mad sales on US holidays) on higher quality but still affordable juice. You can get mainstream juices free shipping after $100 from skylinevapor.com but mainstream comes at a much higher cost per ml

Reactions: cckayne

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi SophieRose.

Australia is in a difficult position. I don't think it is illegal for you to import (as you say) but I do know that some unscrupulous UK companies are abusing this situation to charge Aussie customers TRIPLE the normal rate for liquids and hardware. Liquids would be understandable, to a point, but hardware? No.

Maybe you should check out "Aussie Vapers" (forum) to get the low down. Until then, beware of any e-cig companies that won't let you see their US or UK versions of the websites.
Besides, maybe you can order hardware from Fasttech (Hong Kong) to Australia anyway. :)

Reactions: cckayne

Kahina

Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Land of many beaches.
The problem I'm seeing with small batch imports to Australia, especially if you find free or cheap shipping, is the timeframe for delivery being subject to too many variables. What are you going to do if you run out? There's also potential problems with the quality of the product received, which I've already seen. DIY quickly became a no-brainer for me (saving the brains for safe mixing).

I've only bought 1 litre at 100mg in so far (cleared by customs Saturday night) and that was clearly marked on the manifest, so "3 month personal supply" is a fairly liberal term. And that's the only component you really need to bring in. Everything else required for safe mixing is available locally with free shipping. There's a lot of good information to be had here without spending a cent, so you can educate yourself before jumping in.

If you still find yourself hesitant about poisoning yourself (or risk to little ones), you can order bulk at lower concentrations like 24/36/48 mg (myfreedomsmokes - forum supplier). There's a lot of options.

That didn't answer the OP's question at all.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I haven't even started vaping yet! I have just ordered some dekang juice and I'm about to order 2 evod 2 starter kits for me and the Mr.

In Australia it is illegal to sell ejuice with nicotine. It is however legal to import 3 months personal supply. I won't be able to buy in bulk so I just hate that I will have to make 2 or 3 seperate orders over a few days and have to pay 2 or 3 lots of shipping.

I know it would be more cost effective to make my own but I'm definitely not confident enough to do that without accidentally poisoning myself!

Does anyone know a way around this? Australian e cig laws are ridiculous but with analogs being about $20 for a pack of 25 after all the taxes we can't afford not to make the switch!

Thanks for reading. I am so happy to have found this forum. Everyone seems so lovely and helpful !:)
If you're having customs problems, I feel bad for you gal, I got 99 problems but my juice ain't one. On a serious note, if you're absolutely set on US sites, I'd definitely hit up the Aussie forums once you get your post count. It's very possible to order cheap chinese liquid and mods from fasttech. They release most of their new mods and tanks at the same time as other sites. Good luck!

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Hi all,

Hello and Welcome Sophie
Unless your in Queensland it shouldn't be much of an issue.
Probably won't be able to get free shipping.
I have ordered a lot of eliquid. Albeit the most in one order probably around 240mls but Ive made orders of say 150ml several times.
Only once have I had an order opened and that was by the agriculture dept in Perth that said my order may have contained a biohazard issue but nothing was taken from the order - though it did delay the order by a month.
The shipping for most places to Australia is not that bad , obviously the more you get and more weight the price goes up. Say for four 30ml bottles may be around $20 USD. Avoid stores whose prices are too high.

Any help you need let me know.

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
Hey Sophie, there are many options for us Aussies for free shipping, just depends on your budget. Sites like banggood.com and fasttech.com do free shipping on super cheap Chinese juices (banggood ship out much much faster than ft) even if it's just 2 bottles or goodlifevapor.com do free shipping after $50 (keep an eye out for their mad sales on US holidays) on higher quality but still affordable juice. You can get mainstream juices free shipping after $100 from skylinevapor.com but mainstream comes at a much higher cost per ml
Thanks Linton. I'll check them out!

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
If you're having customs problems, I feel bad for you gal, I got 99 problems but my juice ain't one. On a serious note, if you're absolutely set on US sites, I'd definitely hit up the Aussie forums once you get your post count. It's very possible to order cheap chinese liquid and mods from fasttech. They release most of their new mods and tanks at the same time as other sites. Good luck!

Are fasttech mods and hardware genuine?
I have ordered my hardware from an Aussie site as I was worried that if I order from China I might get a knock off

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
Hello and Welcome Sophie
Unless your in Queensland it shouldn't be much of an issue.
Probably won't be able to get free shipping.
I have ordered a lot of eliquid. Albeit the most in one order probably around 240mls but Ive made orders of say 150ml several times.
Only once have I had an order opened and that was by the agriculture dept in Perth that said my order may have contained a biohazard issue but nothing was taken from the order - though it did delay the order by a month.
The shipping for most places to Australia is not that bad , obviously the more you get and more weight the price goes up. Say for four 30ml bottles may be around $20 USD. Avoid stores whose prices are too high.

Any help you need let me know.
Thanks for the welcome!
I'm in NSW. Wollongong to be more specific!
I ordered 12 10ml bottles. I wasn't sure how much was too much. I might try ordering 10 15mls next time and see how I go!
thanks for the info!

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
The problem I'm seeing with small batch imports to Australia, especially if you find free or cheap shipping, is the timeframe for delivery being subject to too many variables. What are you going to do if you run out? There's also potential problems with the quality of the product received, which I've already seen. DIY quickly became a no-brainer for me (saving the brains for safe mixing).

I've only bought 1 litre at 100mg in so far (cleared by customs Saturday night) and that was clearly marked on the manifest, so "3 month personal supply" is a fairly liberal term. And that's the only component you really need to bring in. Everything else required for safe mixing is available locally with free shipping. There's a lot of good information to be had here without spending a cent, so you can educate yourself before jumping in.

If you still find yourself hesitant about poisoning yourself (or risk to little ones), you can order bulk at lower concentrations like 24/36/48 mg (myfreedomsmokes - forum supplier). There's a lot of options.

That didn't answer the OP's question at all.

I'm hoping that if I order more as soon as the first batch comes in I won't run out. I'll probably order more the week after and the week after that and get a little stock pile happening. Even if I order every week it's still cheaper than ciggies! Maybe I could get some nicotine in case I run out. Is it easy to mix?

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I have ordered my hardware from an Aussie site as I was worried that if I order from China I might get a knock off

If it says "Authentic" it is the real deal.... if it says "style" it's a clone.

I'm hoping that if I order more as soon as the first batch comes in I won't run out. I'll probably order more the week after and the week after that and get a little stock pile happening. Even if I order every week it's still cheaper than ciggies! Maybe I could get some nicotine in case I run out. Is it easy to mix?

I would advise watching a couple youtube video's on diy mixing first. Then find recipes to make a flavor list. Then read read read...

DIY E-Liquid | E-Cigarette Forum
E-Liquid Recipes | E-Cigarette Forum
For recipes only!!!!!!! | E-Cigarette Forum
EcigExpress Archive Cookbook | Your favorite e-liquid recipes
Clone Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes
E-liquid recipes | dot1ml
Flavor Profiles that Pair Together in Recipes - Nouveau RawNouveau Raw
diyRecipeBook
Mega TFA / TPA Recipe Thread : DIY_eJuice
ejuicerecipeforum-the place for DIY e-juice lovers
Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only | E-Cigarette Forum

The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread | E-Cigarette Forum
The Hangsen Thread | E-Cigarette Forum
Inawera- a few reviews | E-Cigarette Forum
Flavor West DIY flavor review | E-Cigarette Forum
LIST of Capella Flavor Percentages | E-Cigarette Forum
Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings | E-Cigarette Forum

santoki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
if its labelled as authentic on fasttech site, it's authentic. clones are labelled as 'style'.

Reactions: yuseffuhler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread