Aussie issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Are fasttech mods and hardware genuine?
I have ordered my hardware from an Aussie site as I was worried that if I order from China I might get a knock off
If it says the name of the mod and then style, it's a clone. If it says just the name of the mod and nothing else, it's genuine. fasttech does a lot of business, and they are reputable. I would order from them more, but I don't like the wait times. There is a pretty active community there reviewing and answering questions on items.

Reactions: SophieRose

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Over the last 1.5 years of ordering from FT I think I've had three issues with products.
A drip tip that did not have the center hole - I ate that one, didn't think it worthy of even contacting FT about it.
A Vamo V3 with bad 510 threads - FT replaced it free shipping both ways.
A Vamo V2 with stripped threads after my daughter's BF had used it for about a month - FT replaced it and paid for shipping both ways.

21 transactions worth over $1600, I'm a FT fan.

Reactions: SophieRose

Kahina

Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Land of many beaches.
I thought we are not allowed to talk about illicit stuff on this forum. E-juice that contains nicotine is considered a controlled substance in her country

Under our national classification system (SUSMP - Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons), Nicotine is designated as a schedule 7 substance. Schedule 7 is for dangerous poisons. It is not a schedule 8 substance (controlled drug) nor a schedule 9 substance (prohibited).

The listing of a poison in Schedule 7 does not usually justify an import prohibition. For nicotine there are restrictions, but no prohibition.

Reactions: Rabbit Slayer

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Under our national classification system (SUSMP - Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons), Nicotine is designated as a schedule 7 substance. Schedule 7 is for dangerous poisons. It is not a schedule 8 substance (controlled drug) nor a schedule 9 substance (prohibited).

The listing of a poison in Schedule 7 does not usually justify an import prohibition. For nicotine there are restrictions, but no prohibition.
ah, ok I get it.

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
Hmmmm... just looked Oz up on the globe....No wonder vapers have it hard down under...seein u at the bottom like upsidedown, how do you keep the wicks wet and prevent the liquid always flooding the mouthpiece ? ;)
Gravity is a magical thing. I am surprised every day when I wake up and don't fall into the sky ;)

SophieRose

Jun 1, 2015
Hi
ive been vaping for 3yrs now & used many USA vendors found their quality & flavors are up there with the best around If looking for very good eliquid try epipemods good selection
Delivery is $3.00 TO Oz with good packaging & gets to Perth as quickly as a $15-$25 delivery cost All the best with your vaping journey:thumbs:

Awesome, thanks. I'll check them out for sure. I'm so paranoid I'm gonna run out. I'm gonna end up with a years supply just in case!

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Thanks! I have only been looking at AU sites for hardware as they are not allowed to sell nicotine based ejuice. I'm not sure what B&M is lol

Vapoureyes in South Australia is a good store , I have bought from them many times.
Morris one of the owners answers emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread