Aussies Take the Lead? - ECF Infozone Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECF Articles

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
A new article has been posted on the ECF Infozone: Australia, already the world leader in tobacco control, may lead the way to the use of electronic cigarettes as an effective, realistic, tobacco cessation device. Several New South Wales news sources, including the Sydney Morning Herald and the Camden-Narellan Advertiser, have published an article by reporter Eamonn Duff which reports that the Australian government may [...]
The post Aussies Take the Lead? appeared first on ECF InfoZone. Article by Gary Cox

Go and read it Here...!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Greg Connelly just tweeted this link: Health News - UQ e-cigarettes research misrepresented in media

sad. It sounded too good to be true. :(

ETA: not that I'd jump for joy at them banning cigarettes (adults can make their own choices) but ecigs being sanctioned as a better choice by a government would be huge.

Last edited:

vapomax

Jul 18, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Greg Connelly just tweeted this link: Health News - UQ e-cigarettes research misrepresented in media

sad. It sounded too good to be true. :(

ETA: not that I'd jump for joy at them banning cigarettes (adults can make their own choices) but ecigs being sanctioned as a better choice by a government would be huge.

Yes, it's too bad it's not being funded by the government. That would have been a feather in the cap. But the research is happening anyhow, and that's good.

Gary

Jimmy VanZeno

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Melbourne
www.deadstarrenegade.com
Yes when I saw the article (im from Australia) I thought theres no way our Government could possibly be THAT forward thinking!

It is good they are talking about it and doing the reasearch. I actually put my hand up to be a part of this a few months ago when I heard about it being a possibility. They came back to me and told me they had enough volunteers already, so we now watch with interest...

IF the Aussie Government decided to make Ecigs a medical thing then I assume they would also allow the production of Nicotine Juice, which is currently classed as a "Class A Poison" in Australia and is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread