Authentic mech mod websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
United States
Well for one, the Russian is not a clone, it is produced by one of the original designers of the kayfun that split off from the company. So has rights on that design also. And the Russian and kayfun feed of each other, freely borrowing each others concepts and employing it into there latest versions.

Now there are Russian clone out there as well as kayfun clones. But an Authentic Russian can hardly be classified as a clone.

Finding one Authentic Mech can be a trying experience. Once found they can be elusive. My two Authentic Mechs turned out to be the Stingray Black Copper Mod by JD Tech and Tatroe's Big Nasty 26650 mech mod. Found pre-orders on those, and was able to snag both up.

Often with great mods one has to be quick on the click and score on a pre-order offer. I am currently waiting the completion of two regulated high output mods that I had to pre-order also, otherwise they would be near impossible to acquire. And it has been my experience that the real deal is always worth the price of admission, clone are a gamble and often turn out to be clowns.

How do you like the black copper stingray? Do you know the voltage drop?

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
looks like op hasn't been back in a while, but my suggestions would be:

triangle vape - got my sentinel m16 from them, they seem pretty good about keeping a decent selection of grand vapor products in stock at good prices.

okc vapes - still one of the best selections i've seen of pinoy mods and rda's. looks like they've currently got the panzer and atomic both in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread