RDA Authentic RDA online retailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Waves

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
Can someone refer me to a site with a wide selection of authentic RDAs available for purchase? I have heard that they can get expensive but I want to see for myself and be able to compare features and prices. I plan on looking into them to see what's available so I have a good idea of what I want. Only US based sites please.

Cloud Waves

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
I almost bought a box mod from FastTech but ran a check on a website called ripoffreport.com that checks to see if anybody has reported anything fishy about them and they have also I read customer service with them is real poor so I got it through myvaporstore.com instead. Plus even if nothing popped up I wouldn't order through them cause it would take so long to get to me from China

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Is it normal not to get any info from them? Made a buy on the 1st, charged my card but no email, receipt or tracking info

I checked my email history and from vapinart I have only received "order shipped" emails which have a complete invoice and tracking number, sent within a business day of placing my order. I think it might be time to give them a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread