Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Looks to be pretty much a Kanger Emow with a usb plug and a 1600 mah battery. It has the same steppable voltage and 12 watt cutoff. Really, the Kanger Ipow 2 looks like a better product... same 1600 mah capacity, variable wattage up to 15 watts using a dial with 0.1 watt steps, and the base is flush... that beveled base looks like it'd be awkward. Also, there's no mention of minimum resistance... the Ipow 2 fires down to 1.0 ohms. It's also a 19mm battery, so the Nautilus Mini, GS Air M or MS, and the Subtank Nano (with the 1.2 ohm or upcoming 1.5 ohm coils) will look and work great. You can get one for $23 here:
IPOW 2 BATTERY 1600 VV - Vape Super Saver

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Oh yeah, free shipping on orders over $15 from VapeSuperSaver. Ordered stuff from them in the past and have always been pleased. If you're just considering an all in one starter kit on the cheap, you can consider the Evod Mega from the same site for $20... still with free shipping.
EVOD MEGA STARTER KIT - Vape Super Saver

Just make sure to get a pack of coils, as this kit doesn't come with spares:
NEW DUAL COILS UPGRADEDHEATING COILS AUTHENTIC GENUINE KANGERTECH KANGER
Personally, I'd get the 1.2 ohm... they vape great. With the kit and coils together, you're looking at $28.98, shipped for a kit with usb charging, 6 coils (5, really... I'd personally take out the one in the clearo and keep it as an emergency spare only... it's the older model and is 1.8 ohms, I think), and eveything you'll need except for juice. Not too shabby. Not a vw or vv kit, but most beginning or intermediate vapers really don't need that just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread