The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Avct warrior squonk

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by JadidasKV, Feb 16, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JadidasKV

JadidasKV Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2016
    Anybody using or have used one of these? You really have to press the fire button really really really hard to get it to fire. It seems like the button is just a little bit too short so you have to press it so hard to get it to make good contact with the 510. I was wondering if there is any way to adjust the button so it make contact easier

• Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I don’t have one but I did find a picture of the internals
    https://goo.gl/images/fDHDq1

It looks like they make the electrical connection with a pin that touches the positive center pin. If that pin is bent or the tip is dirty it could explain your problem

• Like Like x 1
  3. JadidasKV

Dec 10, 2016
    Unfortunately, mines not set up that way. Mines a resin body and its a little different. It has a button that sticks through the body so when you push the button it makes contact with the bar and pushes it against the 510.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JadidasKV

Dec 10, 2016
  5. JadidasKV

Dec 10, 2016
    Any one familiar with these mods and know if you can adjust the button out further or some other way to fix this? When it actually fires, it hits great, its just way too hard to press to get it to fire

6. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    Salton Sea, CA
    Is this it?
    20171122165030_1024x1024.jpg
    Is the 510 adjustable? If it is, try adjusting with an Allen key, the RDA pin may not be making enough contact.

7. JadidasKV

Dec 10, 2016
    No that ones different. Thats the same one bomb posted. The resin one, the contact strip that goes under the battery is all one piece, it goes in front of the button so when you press the fire button it pushes the contact strip to the 510. Its like the button isnt long enough

8. JadidasKV

Dec 10, 2016
    The first pic of the inside is the regular one, scroll down further and theres a pic of the inside of the resin one

베이프칸

The video actually shows it too. He says the aluminium one is a hard press but doesnt say it about the resin one, but i cant see the aluminium one being harder than the resin one, it doesnt even fire sometimes.

9. JadidasKV

Dec 10, 2016
    I fixed it. I just put a little bend/twist in the contact so its a little closer to the 510 and the button so when i press the button it makes contact sooner. Works great now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.