AVE open right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
Guys they have been open for much longer periods lately. The hysteria is pretty much over till they run out again. I work from home and check their site every so often and they have stayed open for longer and longer periods of time. They usually stay open for 4 to 5 hours now instead of 8 minutes.

I think Ben hired more people and is able to process more than 300 orders (don't quote me on this lol). Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice is the only thing I've tried from them, but hear great things about most of their other juice as well.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Wow this is the first time I've actually been able to order Boba's since I started vaping last May :laugh:. It's not like I looked every day, but every day I DID look NOBODY had any. Phil Busardo's always vaping it and I always wonder where he's getting it. Yay, got some!

I wonder if it needs steeping?

Let us know.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA

Let us know.

It does, mine seems to be changing every few days, its even more noticeable with the GJ.

Both started out as kind tobacco crackers which sounds terrible but is actually not bad, but the gram/crackery notes start to fade a bit and the more complex honey/raisiny flavor is starting to come thru, keep in mind its only a little over a week old.

The GJ was almost the same, no banana notes or smell whatsoever, but as the days pass its also lessening on the cracker notes and starting to pick up a bit of the banana.

I enjoyed both right out of the bottle, but they are improving.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
They have been open for much much longer lately. Boba's I find for me at least doesn't change too much when steeped. GJ I order with a LITTLE extra banana and its really coming out on top of Boba these days. I love both. The blend 4 and bee's knees I was just not impressed with at all really. Mountain berry is decent as well.

rlh445

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland

Let us know.

Welp it's been 4 days. I left my Boba's in the car in my glovebox all week while at work and just opened it up today. WOW. I actually expected to be disappointed but jeez this juice is so weirdly good. No 'cracker' taste for me, but a lot of raisin/honey/tobacco hints. Very good juice so far for me.

EDIT: Oh yea, vaping it in a Protank at 7.5 watts

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
They have been open for much much longer lately. Boba's I find for me at least doesn't change too much when steeped. GJ I order with a LITTLE extra banana and its really coming out on top of Boba these days. I love both. The blend 4 and bee's knees I was just not impressed with at all really. Mountain berry is decent as well.

Try a few drops of the Bknees in a tank of GJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread