Status
Not open for further replies.

ozpkchris

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Fl
first off i love there products, and so far they have corrected most issues

but here we go.

first order i placed - i ordered a drip shield cone, waited a week received a package, it was a regular shield
started a ticket and they sent me the right item, but still had to wait another week for it. not to bad

second order they got everything right this time, but one of my 306 atties is machined wrong and will not thread --- they instructed me to sand down the threads - not bad still

third order , just received it opened it and I'm missing half my order !!! now I'm annoyed
they shorted me 2 atties and a drip tip --- wtf , enough is enough

3 orders 3 mess ups,

i created a ticket on friday and I'm still waiting to hear back ( i guess there at vapercon ).
I'm just sick of waiting two weeks for my orders

i hope they make right with me, like they have in the past,

all i want is my correct items,

i want to use this vendor but so far they have a 100 % fail rate.

they need some quality control.
will a ever receive a order without an issue--
i like they stuff/prices but is it worth the hassle ???:facepalm:

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
The first order, we sent an incorrect drip shield, and when notified of the problem, we immediately send out a replacement. We did not ask for the incorrect item to be returned, figuring it was the least we could do for sending an incorrect item in the first place.
The second order, Chris wanted to make us aware of a threading issue with his atomizer. We told him a quick and easy fix would be to sand down the starting thread, although if he had asked for a replacement, we would have gladly done so.

The third order, Chris claimed he was shorted 2 atomizers and a drip tip. We responded, asking (1) if there was a chance he had received the wrong order, or (2) if the package appeared damaged or opened in any way. Chris replied that the package did not appear damaged.

Our next reply was to let Chris know that just prior to packaging all of our orders, we photograph them (order contents and invoice). We started doing this back in March to help with quality control and to ensure orders aren’t mis-packaged. This also gives us something to reference back to in case there is an issue with the order (as in the case here).

We attached the photo to the email and asked Chris to please recheck the packaging and the trash as some of the items are small and could have been inadvertently tossed in the trash. Considering Chris stated his package was not tampered with or damaged, we thought that the missing items could have been tossed by mistake (which happens more often than you might think).

This is where it got ugly, threats of credit card charge backs and the start of this thread here.

While we are quite certain that the order was complete when it left our hands, we decided to ship the items that Chris claims were missing to resolve this matter.

If Chris orders from us again, we will be videotaping our employee packing and mailing the order ...:rolleyes:
IMG_1412.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread