Not open for further replies.

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
Company name
Price Angels - China​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
8 July 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Other​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Just a friendly warning: Be wary when ordering from China. I admit I get a few products etc. from China and for the most part, I have been satisfied.
However, my recent dealings with Price Angels, reinforces the old maxim: Buyer Be Ware. I ordered e-cigarette supplies as well as other items. According to the tracking number provided, it was delivered...but not to me. Canada Post confirmed a different address on the parcel, but unless that person turns it in, I'm out of luck. Price Angels replied to my request with the standard, "Send us a picture". As to how I can send a picture of nonexistent items is beyond me. I Sent them pictures from their own website and they replied that it was in transit. I sent them the confirmation from Canada Post and they said I made an error in my address.

In addition, the other item I ordered was not sent. I received notification from them that they could not fill the order and will not be stocking the item. I requested a refund and received the reply, "We do not carry that item so no refund is allowed."

The funny thing is they sent me someone's package, (different order # and items I would never use), and they are unconcerned that the buyer will not receive their order.

Fortuantly, I am not out a lot of money, but lesson learned. Never spend more than you are willing to lose on China orders.​

padejash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Port Hope, Canada
Price Angels informed me that I have to try and get a refund from the Post Office because they do not keep records. I've told them to cancel my account. I may be out some money, but I feel sorry for the person whose order I have. These parts are obviously for resale, but Price Angels didn't seem to care about that either. Oh well, live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread