AW 14500 problem (black/silver label)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Check to make sure the batt contacts are making a proper/firm connection, your old battery choice may have been of a slightly different length.

FWIW although they may be a slightly better battery you won't really notice a difference in the vape. I'd much rather buy 4 TrustFire protected 14500's for the price of one of those. Nice to have 4 charged batts ready.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Check to make sure the batt contacts are making a proper/firm connection, your old battery choice may have been of a slightly different length.

FWIW although they may be a slightly better battery you won't really notice a difference in the vape. I'd much rather buy 4 TrustFire protected 14500's for the price of one of those. Nice to have 4 charged batts ready.
depends on which trustfires the holographic "flame" labels are fine but the grey ones are kinda crap..as are the ultrafires...

in either case both the *fire batteries and the AW could be iverstressed by your atty choice...
the AW less so than the *fire brand..
Also all battery protection is not created equal...the AW has better protection than most of the *fire brands... so for some reason your aplication could be tripping the protection

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
depends on which trustfires the holographic "flame" labels are fine but the grey ones are kinda crap..as are the ultrafires...

in either case both the *fire batteries and the AW could be iverstressed by your atty choice...
the AW less so than the *fire brand..
Also all battery protection is not created equal...the AW has better protection than most of the *fire brands... so for some reason your aplication could be tripping the protection
These ones:

14500%20battery%20copy.gif

Sure they might be overstressed, but so are all standard e-cig betts. In the real world they work fine and having 4 batts for the price of one means I don't over work them and always have a fresh one. And by flame if you mean the black/reds those are my choice for 18650's. I'll try some of their 14500's once my 4 others die. And yes I use Joye atties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread