***AW batteries, UltraFire chargers, and more at rtdvapor***

Status
Not open for further replies.

joaquingt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
San Francisco
We have a sale going on right now!! Use coupon code RTD30 for 30% off E-liquid, Rebuildable Atomizers and Mods categories. Sale is valid until 10/31/14.

The country list for the billing address, i just need to Pay with my Guatemalan card since I have a forward address in Miami.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I take it you are liking the new battery?:)

I need your help!
I've been trying to place an order but says that my card declined the transaction both cards...

I'm from mexico but order to ship to the us my card is a mexican amex and has worked in the past on your site but somehow I can't order this time, any help? is there a way to use paypal just for batts? what could I do as I really need my batts

thanks!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I take it you are liking the new battery?:)

Very much so. With new RDAs and sub-ohm coiling and other new stuff happening and changing in the vaping world batteries are even more important and ever. Finding the best for the job is important. Trying different types can get expensive and when you find one you wished you had bought more.

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Randy. What's the latest news on Sony VTC series and thier availability and authenticity?

Hi sedge, I am seeing some VTC4 battery production. I should be receiving some soon. There is still no word on VTC5 production. I have a very reliable source for these batteries. Also, I do not put them in stock unless I believe in them 100% after inspecting them.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hi sedge, I am seeing some VTC4 battery production. I should be receiving some soon. There is still no word on VTC5 production. I have a very reliable source for these batteries. Also, I do not put them in stock unless I believe in them 100% after inspecting them.
That's why I buy my AW batteries from you.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Thank you. Please update us when available. They seem to be one of the few batteries that fit the Vapor Flask.

Lindamck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bedford, TX, USA
Hi. I'm about to be new customer of yours and the proud owner of my first Reo mini 2.1 (and probably not my last). I hear you are the go-to guy for batteries for them. They recommend the AW IMR 18490 3.7 v 1100 mAh. Is that still the best battery for the mini? Is the 1200 mAh good for the mini too? Which is better?

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
Hi. I'm about to be new customer of yours and the proud owner of my first Reo mini 2.1 (and probably not my last). I hear you are the go-to guy for batteries for them. They recommend the AW IMR 18490 3.7 v 1100 mAh. Is that still the best battery for the mini? Is the 1200 mAh good for the mini too? Which is better?

Hi Lindamck, excellent choice going with a Reo! Both of the AW IMR 18490 batteries are good for your mini 2.1. The 1200mAh is the better due to the higher capacity and amp rating. I would recommend the 1200mAh battery for sure if you are going to be putting a low ohm coil on the Reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread