Awaiting order stoke & Newbie thoughts thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMeZ

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Stroudsburg, PA
This USB pass is super easy pull and produces tremendous vapor! Or maybe its just this delicious fresh grape cart? I dunno I love it though!

The grape remindes me of grape soda and also the dangerously delcicious flavor of grape dimotapp cold medicine my parents gave me when I was little. Very grapey!

VK 4 LIFE!

big-smiley-006.gif

Last edited:

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
sigh ... now I'm wishing I wasn't such a woosie and ordered only 'standard' flavors (Virginia and RY4). I've always said that I don't like the 'fruity' flavors but, jeez ... reading what people are saying here makes my mouth water! Am just about ready to order more carts even tho my kit isn't even here yet!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
This USB pass is super easy pull and produces tremendous vapor! Or maybe its just this delicious fresh grape cart? I dunno I love it though!

The grape remindes me of grape soda and also the dangerously delcicious flavor of grape dimotapp cold medicine my parents gave me when I was little. Very grapey!

VK 4 LIFE!

big-smiley-006.gif

Reminds me of Hi-C soda:thumbs:I used to drink as a kid....LOVE IT:D

vape-On

Steve

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
What are your thoughts on the best all day vapes?

I ordered peach with my first batch of carts and in my second I got doc pepper and cola, however the flavors are just so yummy I don't want to stick with vaping them all day long :/

When I first started, it was always my own mixtures, but, at the time, I had the kissbox's, 12 of em, in a case with 6 juice bottles, and had to refill, spill, hassle all day long. Now, I just use multiple battery's and multiple flavors. Remember, I use to smoke about 100 kools a day. YMMV.

Just change cartomizers, when you change, put the plastic back on, and have fun. No more liquid and nic to gegt on hands, clothes, et.:D

Vape-On

Steve:cool:

BTW, I do Menthol, Mint, Coffee, Pineapple, Apple for today. Tomorrow, will change:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread