Awesome Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
I recently went with a friend of mine to purchase a car for his son down to SC. In order to kill 2 birds with one stone I also stopped off in Myrtle Beach to see a friend who was visiting with his family down there. My friend's kids rearranged the luggage and decided the heaviest luggages should be placed right over my travel back, which of course contained my e-cig juices.

Eventually the poor little bottles gave way to the massive weight and I was left with only what I had on my person as far as juice supplies go.

I was frantic and contacted people in the Myrtle area and they informed me of iVape and told me Joe would help me out. So I contacted him and he reworked his schedule to meet me.

After he got off work he called me and we arranged a meeting location. There was no parking where we were going to meet so he suggested another area. I arrived at a new destination which he then commuted to
in order to help me out. Joe then transformed to Kno the vaping superhero, dedicated to fighting analogs and promoting the vaping lifestyle. I don't know for sure if he had a cape and mask on or not but lets 'tend like he did, it fits the narrative.

He then sold me 2 bottles of his juice and saved the day. We talked for quite a while and I found out he not only had a great business and supplies , he was also a really nice guy. So here is to you iVape and Joe. You rock. Below is the posting I put in the SC Vapers subforum on here.

I have to let everyone know what a GREAT guy Kno/Joe is and how he went out of his way to provide me with top notch liquid on verrrrrry short notice. He has won a customer for life with me and I suggest everyone who hasn't tried his wares give it a shot. He drove to meet me after working all day, he didn't know me from Adam ( unless he knows Adam ;-) ) just to provide me with a few bottles. Thank you to all the vapers and especially to Kno. Great products but unbelievable service. :toast: I owe ya, next time I am down there we have to get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread