Awesome Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I recently sent my original ProVari V1 in for the V2 upgrade and received it back in the vapemail today. ProVape's turnaround time was extremely fast and they did a fabulous job. Beside the upgrade, the ProVari appears to have a new spring, brass connector and window! They may have just cleaned it up, I'm not 100% sure but I couldn't be happier. It's $20 well spent! Anyway, if you've been contemplating on getting the upgrade, just do it! It took approximately one week once I dropped it at the post office.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
I recently sent my original ProVari V1 in for the V2 upgrade and received it back in the vapemail today. ProVape's turnaround time was extremely fast and they did a fabulous job. Beside the upgrade, the ProVari appears to have a new spring, brass connector and window! They may have just cleaned it up, I'm not 100% sure but I couldn't be happier. It's $20 well spent! Anyway, if you've been contemplating on getting the upgrade, just do it! It took approximately one week once I dropped it at the post office.

Thanks for the mini review Wolf :) Much Appreciated. Glad to hear you was taken care of promptly.

Kindly,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread