Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I just had to post this since im super happy . I just got my second order from greenhouseone and im in awe . My first order from them i was extremely pleased . They sent me 2 free 10ml bottles with my order ,one being Ry4 which i lovveed on top of the super cheap prices on boge cartos . Now my second order i bought 60ml of RY4 at the amazing price of 15.00 . I just received it today and open up the box and holy crap, they sent me 5 free 10ml bottles of juice . Free 50ml ,thats amazing . Im sure they cant do that on every order but they really go out of their way to make their customers love them . Shipping from overseas was really fast actually as well . I forgot when i ordered it but it had to be under 2 weeks . A few of the free bottles i really like and im sure i will be making large orders with them on a monthly basis . Officially my fav vendor . No vendor is as generous as them . This thread turned out like a review i guess but i just wanted to let others know how happy i am after opening this package lol . Goes to fill a large tank of RY4 now ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread