You guys rock . The best ry4 iv ever had along with great customer service .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
icon14.png
In RY4 heaven from greenhouseones's RY4

I just tried the RY4 i got free with my greenhouseone order and omg its soooooooo good . A new juice to add to my daily vapes collection for sure . Iv tried madvapes and nhalers ry4 and hated them both . Nhalers was horrid . I wasnt happy when i got this ry4 from greenhouseone because of the others iv tried but this is completely different stuff . Its only a slight hint of tobacco but mostly a amazing roasted caramel taste .Maybe even with a slight cotton candy taste with it . At 3.7 its good but at 6v on a std boge it is heavenly . So good it make you wanna kick yo momma .lol . Ill be ordering more for sure . Good thing is the free bottle they gave me is a 10ml along with another free 10ml of usa mix which was good too but that one is a strong tobacco taste like a good cigar . The great thing about the ry4 is its a light juice and will have no problem in any carto .

Greenhouseone is a great vendor to deal with . It was well worth the 2 week wait . Cant beat their prices either . These guys rock .​

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Well i thought it would be good to have one in their vendor area too ,Its just that good i guess . Always get exited finding a juice i love out of the tons of juice i dont love . Just ordered another 60ml of RY4 . its so surprising because i never have been a RY4 fan until i tried this one .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread